Belleville, IL
OK. looks great, where's mine, how much longer please? FJP

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Talked with Speedlingerie a moment ago. The patterns will be ready tomorrow and they think they will be shipping next week. I should have mine by Easter and will post pictures of red/white as soon as I get it. FJP

Bman33

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2006
Miami
:ack

wow, but I guess they do provide good protection. Just curious what are those selling for?

Pipelion

A grand.

Allan

Pipelion

Looks real good Awsum. :biggrin :biggrin

I like the fact they made holes for the fake inlets. (I like the inlets. Better to be funtional, but better there than not).

Allan

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
That price includes the mirror covers. Those are an extra $300. It also comes available with a Velcro license plate holder for the front, solving two problems where front plates are required.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Looks good... color match really close. The stripes are actually stitched in blue leather not painted. I didn't get the license plate. I'm very happy with it. I just returned from driving it home to central California hitting 80-85 a few times during the 2 1/2 hour trip. It held up very well. Nothing came loose... looks great.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
sorry to be a contrarian...I'll stick with the 3m film...the speed lingeie looks silly...

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
I think it looks great on your car but I doubt it would look nearly as nice on mine since I lack the stripes. I might have to go with the 3M

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I've seen the 3M film after a few road trips and it looks terrible. The bra only needs to go on when needed.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Bony has the white with no stripes and has ordered the solid white. I think it will look even better. Almost hidden?

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
For me, thinking out loud here, I'd like to get the bra and use it under certain driving conditions and use the 3M (or a similar solution offered by a competitor) on the rocker panels and perhaps behind the rear wheels. I just can't stand to see the film I've seen to date across the front fenders full time, :frown would much rather strap the old bra on now and then!

BTW, Awsum GT and Bony, do you know if the bra is or will be available in black, no stripes? Also for we East Coasters, can we order and self install whatever attachment points are necessary?

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Suppoed to be available in all MATCHING colors and easily self installable.

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
fjpikul said:

Thanks!!! :cheers

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
fjpikul said:

If like the Vette installation it is very easy to do. And easy to take off and put back on.

Dave

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I ordered mine in Tungsten Grey with silver stripes today. They told me it will be here in 10 days. I will let everyone know how the grey looks when it arrives. I think removable bra on the nose and mirrors, and 3M clear bra for the rocker panels and in front of the rear wheels is the way to go.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I have the film and will get a bra for road trips. I guess that makes mine a double bagger.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Make sure you all tell Rich at Speed Lingerie Jerry sent you. :thumbsup

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California