Bottle Holders / PODS now taking orders !!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Yes the day has come, all the ducks are in line and we are moving forward.. Sorry Frank all of the Lazycat, SnoozeCat, Fatcat stuff has come to an end.. And despite this you are still at the top of the list my friend !!:biggrin

This was designed primarily as a bolt in no mods to the car bottle holder. It can also be used as a mini storage area,( cell phone , sunglasses etc.. ) It could also be used as a Gage pod. A gage could be mounted on either side and it would be viewable form the drivers seat. There was a considerable amount of time to make sure it will not interfere with your body or the cars controls. It is also very easy to access and with in your normal range of reach. These were the most important design criteria goals.. They will bolt in rock solid and have a clear film on the base to isolate it from the painted tunnel.

The side graphic is optional. The one shown is approx 5" long. Someone posted that they may want a smaller one. I'll get some 4" ones made up. I'll post some photos of those when they are available. There is the option to get the graphics sticker loose or applied here. If you're on the fence you could get them loose and add them later on your own. As in the past I will hold all payments until your unit(s) ship. If you choose the graphics I will confirm if you want the larger or smaller size prior to shipping..

I plan to develop some other goodies for the POD so having a pair may be beneficial.. Please understand that these are manually cast and all of the processing (ie, painting and flocking ) are manual processes and this stuff take time which costs money.. I've done everything I could to try to keep the costs down.. They will need to be batched painted to keep this affordable so be patient..

Please understand that I have others that manufacture these pieces for me. Of course this is my important project but the reality is it's a very low volume deal for the builders so I have to wait sometimes...:bored

Also understand I put in a lot of my time effort and money to get these things going. They are not big money making projects but I like to be creative and If it benefits someone else I'm happy. I've stated it publicly here. That I'm happy to recoup my expenses. It there is some profit it will go right back it to other GT projects.. I'll say this I'm very creative and a GT life so they'll always be something in the pipeline..:biggrin

I've said this before these are projects I do to share with my friends here. Here are some photos . And yes I have a slightly better leg model this time!! That has been part of the delay.. I've been doing lots of interviews !!:biggrin

Here's some photos and the order form. These will be available in Carbon Fiber with a silver logo. Those are not ready yet. I'll post some photos as soon as they are available. There was more interest in painted fiber glass so those will be produced first. I look forward to your feed back and comments ... Thanks for your patients and support !!:thumbsup

Attachments

• GT BH 2 001.jpg
    GT BH 2 001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 920
  • GT BH 2 010.jpg
    GT BH 2 010.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 953
  • GT BH 2 019.jpg
    GT BH 2 019.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 905
  • GT BH 2 024.jpg
    GT BH 2 024.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 907
  • GTORFRM.pdf
    7.8 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
more photos..

Attachments

• GT BH 2 025.jpg
    GT BH 2 025.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 967
  • GT BH prj 027.jpg
    GT BH prj 027.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 960
  • GT BH prj 034.jpg
    GT BH prj 034.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 894
  • My GT 071.jpg
    My GT 071.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 889
  • My GT 072.jpg
    My GT 072.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 915

Gill Jr.

GT Owner
Aug 7, 2007
Orange County, CA
The bottle holders look GREAT Stormcat! Good job!:thumbsup

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
You got the purdest legs I ever seen.

The check is in the mail.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
You got the purdest legs I ever seen.

The check is in the mail.

Yea , you guys didn't like my legs the first time around !!..:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
tanks bruce :)

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
Looks great! No CF?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Looks great! No CF?

Yes there will be CF ones , they are not done yet. More people stated they preferred silver so those will be done first. I will post photos of the CF one as soon as they are available.. They are on the order form. In my hast to write the long post above i guess I left that out.....:bored I will make a note in the first post.. Thx for your interest..

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I am pretty sure I need my foot controls done in RED like yours are done in BLUE. What process did you use to do them? paint and then scuff the parts so the silvershows through???

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
I was about to ask him when he started to shave his legs ... but Fubar beat me to it. Brian, great work as always. :biggrin

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Was there a bottle holder in the last couple of pics? All I saw were legs

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I am pretty sure I need my foot controls done in RED like yours are done in BLUE. What process did you use to do them? paint and then scuff the parts so the silvershows through???

Hey Shelby, I will be doing the Red treatment to my red car.. I just pulled up an older post.. see the "little blue today " post.." PM me if you need more details.. It wasn't too difficult, Block off the circle areas with pre cut circle tabs, Powder coat, than carefully file the PC off the raised edges.. The filing leaves enough tooth for good pedal grip . The sole of your shoe stays on the ridge and it really doesn't touch the colored part. Mine were done about a year ago. 6700 miles and now signs of wear. I get more positive comments on the pedals !! You and I think a like ! Can I come play with your GT's.. ??:thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
It's about time. Will send check next week when I get home. Put my name on a pair with loose logos. Your really good and happy buddy, Frank

Now I can drive in Vegas and not dry out!

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Maybe I missed it, but what's the price for the silver ones, and how well will they work for us 6'+ people.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
can you sign me up for a blue set?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
those are really nice, the cup holders arent bad eigther:biggrin

FB GT40

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
May 30, 2006
Folly Beach, SC
Bottle holders

I'm in for a set. Silver, no logo. Thanks - very nice work.

SFLGT

Dec 29, 2007
FtLauderdale,Florida
Looking really good Brian. NICE WORK.

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
I'd like to see the last two pix again when the carbon fiber cup holders are done and no shoes.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Foot fetish Bruce?