Baby Gets a New Pair of Shoes

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
WE NEED MORE BLUSH PICTURES!!!! :cheers

Do you know the smackdown I am going to have to endure for taking and posting that one? :eek

Sometimes the camera has a mind of its own...

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Great looking car, love the interior CF with it as well!!!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Missing the stripes??? I'll take it if you want one with stripes :banana

THAT IS AWESOME LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trade for #1398? Sure! :thumbsup

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
thisjustin.gif

RANDY
YouRock.gif

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
Thats just Sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Are you going to C&C tomorrow? I'll be there, I think YoungCEO, HHGT, and MIDNITE BLUE are going also.

As of this moment I plan on going to "The Run For The Injured Marines" with Herb. If I don't go I'll be at C&C tomorrow.

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
Looks awesome! I really need a black no stripe to match my silver no stripe...

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Surely someone is tired of their dirty old solid black car... :biggrin

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Damn, that looks nice! I love the pinstripe. :thumbsup

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Very very cool! I'd picked up a set of stock rims to have coated black but haven't gotten around to it yet. Good thing too, this way I was able to see what others have done. For me, this is the most attractive black ones I've seen yet - I especially like the sliver pin stripe. Figured I needed to break up the total black (mine is black no stripes) and I think the silver pin stripe gives them a great look!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Both Blusher and Blushee look :thumbsup

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
The cool-o-rama needle just bounced off the max peg. Sinsiter mochine, my friend. Great taste and superb photography. Some guys just get the whole industrial look thing, and you nailed it in forehead.

Thanks for the inspiration :thumbsup

Aug 25, 2006
Your gal look's "HOT!!!"

You did a great job

All the best

Shadowman

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
that looks absolutely sick

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very nice:thumbsup the car looks great, blk cars are very sinister, blk on blk wheel is just sick.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Showed up at Cars and Coffee this morning at a prompt 6 am (official show hours are 7 am - 9 am), and low and behold, I was the 7th GT.

You guys are hard core. Bright and early, I think Dennis, Jeff, Sam, John, George, Don all beat me there. Thanks for saving the spaces. Nutty. It just keeps getting earlier and earlier. Strong showing of GT's and a bunch of people and cars there today.

Chris, Ron, Bruce showed up later.

IMG_2352.jpg

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
The cars looked great today, Randy and George's cars got a lot of attention today with the new wheels. They both looked incredible. I have to agree it was early and I just got up from a two hour nap.

Cooltech aka Kendall aka Not4re has my baby and I miss her already. Can't wait to get her back with all the new mods. Finally going to sound like a man. I even got the black bottle for the Halon system, one of the first out.

Got to ride back home with HHGT and WOW was that Red GT a rocket ship. The power of the Whipple is instant no delay and I mean head jerking fast. I am still amazed at how fast the Whipple reacts. My A$$ hole finally un puckered. Thanks Sam

Great Job Randy and George.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet :cheers

John B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2006
That looks awesome!
What exact tires and sizes did you use?
I see on Tire Rack the Potenza RE050A Scuderia comes in 345/35ZR19 for the rears but fronts are 245/35ZR19
is that a typo? are the Fronts really 245/35ZR18?? Are you using different fronts?

Last edited:

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Dig it Randy nice job man !!!