Baby Gets a New Pair of Shoes

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks Kelvin, Bill, Mitty, Kumar, Soroush, Jeff, Kirby and Torrie.

The front Bridgestone Potenza RE050A is a 265/40 18, that I am running, but there are obviously multiple options, including of course, staying with the stock tire fitment at replacement time. Be sure to do your own research. I am not suggesting or implying that I have done any road testing or safety evaluation or suitability determination or speed certification for tires other than what comes from the factory.

My set may be intended purely for website posting of photographs, I may or may not actually drive on them.*

Seriously though, do the research, and don't do anything you are not comfortable with. You know your car and its intended uses.

Personally, I didn't feel all that comfortable with the traction of the OEM tires, so I explored options.

John B, here is the "definitive tire and wheel thread"

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9743

*statement intended for comedic effect, although actual results may vary.

Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
My A$$ hole finally un puckered. Thanks Sam

Uh... um, Well.... Nevermind.

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
That was funny Nota4re. let me make this sound right this time. From the speed of the whipple not anything else. My car is Black and Silver not White and Orange. YoungCEO aka Jeff don't swing that way. LOL

H

HHGT

What a great day. After dropping off Jeff aka YoungCEO at his house, I was treated to a beautiful garage display. Great day and Beautiful machines. Jeff, you should post some pics of your garage.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Beautiful rims Randy. Time to get off my ass and black out the rims on the Yellow GT. :thumbsup

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Wish I could have joined you boys yesterday at C & C, will see all the new mods June 21 if not sooner.
Randy, all your planning, considerations and careful attention to detail really look superb, cannot wait to see your baby's new shoes in the flesh. :thumbsup

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Thanks Rob! You sure know how to make my GT blush.

Here's a pic from the last time I saw my GT blush...

IMG_1646a.jpg

Randy,
I know there are more this type of GT pictures in your collection, post them up NOW. I love nothing more than curvy aerodynamic bodies with bi-sexon headlights.