Attention K-Mart Shoppers

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
completely off-topic (no K-Mart docs; but Nieman Marcus)

The Medical Quarters
Oh yes, the Gucci building! :D

My wife is part owner of a condo there. Her main office is in the Johnson Ferry building (the larger one) with privileges at Northside. I had a friend (now deceased; former Chief of Staff, NH) who had a sleep center in the Gucci building.

I think Dr. Susan... is in your building (same profession)?

Saint Joseph's Hospital
I can't help myself....St. Joe, Catholic hospital that is managed by Nuns, with Jewish docs, & Protestant patients. :biggrin (sorry)

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
No, this is not the Gucci building.

This is The Medical Quarters which is at the intersection. The Gucci building is behind us, and I believe it is "5505" rather than "5555."

- doc

Last edited:

Doc

Huge ****ing Crybaby
May 15, 2006
eshrink said:
No, this is not the Gucci building.
You are correct. I don't know what to say except that I was enjoying an early glass of vin rouge yesterday afternoon. :wink

My wife has a condo in your building (outpatient procedures). The Gucci building is where the formerly mentioned sleep center is.

Regardless, the Pill Hill offices command some of the highest rental rates in Atlanta. The close proximity to the three hospitals makes the nearby offices a magnet for professional offices. I wish I was smart enough to invest in them many years ago.