2010 SHO in the garage / R&D already begun

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie this is amazing I can see a whole new SHO cult starting up.

Modders get to work.

Trust me I am already on it

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Find DBK where ever he is hiding and send him the tune for his.
He can run over to Miland Drag way in these sub 60 temps and then post it up on youtube. I can see the headlines now stock Taurus in the 12's:banana

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Find DBK where ever he is hiding and send him the tune for his.
He can run over to Miland Drag way in these sub 60 temps and then post it up on youtube. I can see the headlines now stock Taurus in the 12's:banana

Oh he's not hard to find:lol:lol:lol

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
The speed is really impressive; but somebody needs to do something about the pipes. This is an exhaust tune for your grandmother (assuming she's not a gearhead at all)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
The speed is really impressive; but somebody needs to do something about the pipes. This is an exhaust tune for your grandmother (assuming she's not a gearhead at all)

Working on it !

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
SHO finally arrived

My wife's SHO came in yesterday. It's a very nice car. Ford did a great job.

Ed

Attachments

• IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 652

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Looks good man and I would have to totally agree with your sentiments. If your looking to turn the boost up a bit and get her in the 12 second range I can easily achieve that for you :biggrin:biggrin

Toolman

Mar 30, 2008
Yeah, from what I hear, there are already 2 SHO's in the high 12's. Very nice. In the hands of owners less than a month and already knocking a second off the times with nothing more than tuning. Any updates on your car torrie?

Nice looking ride Ed! The second my mortgage is gone (5 years or less now), I will add a 2010/11/12 to my stable of SHO's. I have owned ONLY SHO's (besides work trucks and mc's) for the last 11 years, but it was looking like I was going to have to break the mold, until the 2010's came out! Congrats to FORD and all 2010 owners!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
My car is knee deep in the development cycle in the process of making more power as the days progress :wink

Toolman

Mar 30, 2008
Excellent to hear!! The SHO community is fortunate to have you!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
There is all sorts of 'neat' stuff going on in the background right now. Its a really exciting time for me I can tell you that.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Just got done watching your sho videos but am a bit perplexed. Why would this be a related video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEVs6PQ5pj8&feature=related

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

The wonders of you-tube

sandman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Gardnerville, Nv.
There is all sorts of 'neat' stuff going on in the background right now. Its a really exciting time for me I can tell you that.

Don't tease me!:willy

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Don't tease me!:willy

Ah its not my intent, I have really been focused the past week on getting my GT ready for Rally IV so that inadvertently shifted my priorities a bit. But past next week its going to be on big time.

I spent the last month working on the SHO daily and didn't get much seat time in the GT as I usually do. After spending the past week back in the drivers seat made me wonder what the heck was I waiting for :lol:lol:lol

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Torries new tag line.

The SHO must go on

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks Tom !

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I am back cracking away on this again and should have some more developments to post at the end of the week. New write up on it below :

http://www.stangtv.com/forum/2010-taurus-sho-runs-low-13s-5955.html

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Looking forward to your upcoming SHO developments. Congrats on the new car Torrie!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Looking forward to your upcoming SHO developments. Congrats on the new car Torrie!

Thanks Buddy, you need to come to FL one day ill throw you the keys its a lot of fun for a Taurus - ha ! :lol

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Today turned out to be really awesome and a lot of knowledge gained and continuing to grow daily. The car just gets faster and faster its pretty ridiculous right now without any physical modifications at all. Getting a full grasp on the calibration aspect of this car is paramount to anything in the pipeline right now. Peak to peak we saw about 60WHP gain with 80WHP gain at lower RPM's

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 520
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 517
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 518