2009 Acr

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
That's flat out beautiful!! Just gorgeous! Don't change a thing!! And post up a lot of pics when you get it!!

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Bigdan was just adding some information. The 1996 white and Blue cars were a very special built cars and not many folks no about. The ACR you ordered is incredible wait until you drive it? Enjoy and Congrats.

Looking quite forward to the experience, I've owned five Vipers in my life including a white VOI car so I'm very anxious to feel the difference in the ACR.
Thanks for the info on those three 1996 coupes, very good stuff and thank you for the feed back. BD

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Dodge is stingy with the color combos they allow. 2008 MY only allowed the drivers stripe if you ordered all black or the red with black center. I think that white car looks great, and if you are able to get it just as shown, you should. Changing that white stripe to red or blue would not look as good, IMHO.

You are so correct, I wanted to get a 2008 in orange but they only offered that color with the black center and no driver stripe. I could have always had it done after delivery but also like originality when it comes to stuff like that. The 2009 color matrix is not even out yet so I'm not sure I can get the driver stripe at all but I know that soon hopefully. At the end of the day I think the white is gorgeous even with only the black center and wanted to thank all you guys for the :thumbsup responses. BTW your car is awesome Roc...