ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

The dates have finally been set so that we may proceed with plans for the Scottsdale-based launch of our final assault on the Las Vegas Rally. Those many members who joined us here for the last two Barrett-Jackson's or for last year's Los Angeles Rally to the Rally already know that the Rally truly begins here in Scottsdale. If you are not here...well....you are probably some place else. Members will begin arriving and gathering at the Marriott Old Town Inn Suites in Scottsdale on Monday, Sept. 8. They provide us with stellar service and separate, secure, hidden underground parking as well as spectacular special room rates for Ford GT Forum members. Those members who trailer their cars will have secure truck and trailer parking at my home in north Scottsdale. Everybody drives their GT's on the final leg as Las Vegas is a fun 1/2 day drive from Scottsdale and will allow us a detour onto some most entertaining GT friendly roads along the way. During your 48-hour stay here in Scottsdale we will have two exclusive dinners, a party at Tim Cantwell's house, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at Chip Beck's house, and a tour of a local and very special automobile collection. The scream of 30 Ford GT exhausts should make the hair on the back of the entire city's neck stand up as we motor from event to event. We will launch for Las Vegas early morning on Wed. Sept 10 and will make a spectacular formation arrival at our Rally hotel right about check in time. I will arrange to have the GT Guys here for those members who want to have some work done prior to the rally and Jasons Auto Spa will set up shop as well. You're not going to want to miss this. Be there or be square.

Chip Beck
Team Manager/Pit Boss
Ford GT Scottsdale Grand Prix

Last edited:

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I'm hip to be there......but not square. Bony providing the "lady" navigators or do we need to provide our own?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bring your own. Most of Bony's girlfiends are beer distributors and sample their products toooooo much.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think "piggyback Indy GT" and I are in.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
This sounds like a great time, I am assuming it begins in Scottsdale on September 8th? Adding it to my calender.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
IN :thumbsup
Great Job Out There In Scottsdale.
:party
Let 'Em Roll.:cheers

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Well, I don't know. Let's see, more GT stuff? IN big time. Doing the normal 5 for the entire clan.

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
What dates and where and when? I am in!!

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'll be there Chip! :cheers

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Chip-

Everything you organize turns out to be incredible fun! :banana You're a one-of-a-kind host and I wouldn't miss this for anything. :cheers :thumbsup :cheers

Well, I'll be there as long as I DON'T have a female navigator. :wink

See you soon!
-MJ

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm in Chip. Thanks for setting this up. :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll probably stop in Vegas first, but we should be there. I'll try and bring the local boneheads with me.

:banana

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Gentlemen,

The dates have finally been set so that we may proceed with plans for the Scottsdale-based launch of our final assault on the Las Vegas Rally. Those many members who joined us here for the last two Barrett-Jackson's or for last year's Los Angeles Rally to the Rally already know that the Rally truly be begins here in Scottsdale. If you are not here...well....you are probably some place else. Members will begin arriving and gathering at the Marriott Old Town Inn Suites in old town Scottsdale who provides us with a stellar service and separate, secure, hidden underground parking as well as spectacular special room rates for Ford GT Forum members. Those members who trailer their cars will have secure truck and trailer parking at my home in north Scottsdale. Everybody drives their GT's on the final leg as Las Vegas is a fun 1/2 day drive from Scottsdale and will allow us a detour onto some most entertaining GT friendly roads along the way. During your 48-hour stay here in Scottsdale we will have two exclusive dinners, a party at Tim Cantwell's house, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres at Chip Beck's house, and a tour of a local and very special automobile collection. The scream of 30 Ford GT exhausts should make the hair on the back of the entire city's neck stand up as we motor from event to event. You're not going to want to miss this. Be there or be square.

Chip Beck
Team Manager/Pit Boss

Duh... :)
Don't all rally's start from Scottsdale?
Bonehead - I mean
Bony
(Hate you Microsoft)

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Very hospitable of you Chip and Tim. Please mark me down for 2! :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
%^@#^#* Supposed to be in Europe that week.

#*!*&$%*&!#%E$ DBK!

#*)%!#*%E Chip.....

Feel a bad summer cold coming on in early September.

Shegotlegs - you driving out?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

#*!*&$%*&!#%E$ DBK!

#*)%!#*%E Chip.....

Feel a bad summer cold coming on in early September.

Don't feel like th' dadgum Lone Ranger.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Shegotlegs - you driving out?

But of course.

You guys are sooo lucky to have so many fine roads, people and places to be enjoyed along the way which I've finally found an excuse to go out and experience! These road trips allow me quality time with one most special automobile - God and fuel willing.

Mike, I hope you find a way to make it. :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Gentlemen,

Those members who trailer their cars will have secure truck and trailer parking at my home in north Scottsdale.

Chip Beck
Team Manager/Pit Boss

How big of a truck/trailer can you accomodate Chip?

This sounds like a blast - need me to make & bring some Scottsdale G/P banners? How about limited edition "Rally to the Rally" window decals for all who participate :biggrin I would be more than happy to bring enough for everyone.
:cheers
Trent

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Mikey, if you need a doctor's excuse, you know where to go.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
My little canadian squirrel, whats going on, we get pete , gino and the rest we can make a week of it from the east coast! what say you eaah :biggrin gtjoey 1314