- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
Ford GT Application Process Begins!
After many months of speculation, the day is finally here and the 2017 Ford GT application process begins today! Additionally, Ford has released exciting details surrounding the ownership experience and an online configurator where Ford GT fans...
- Posted April 13, 2016
Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
On April 2, the Ford GT owned by Ford GT Forum member and M2K Motorsports partner Mark Heidaker set a new Texas Mile record with an astonishing run of 279.9 mph. We caught up with Mark to get...
- Posted April 11, 2016