- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
Bill Ford to start 83rd 24 hours of Le Mans
Race organizers announced today that Ford Motor Company Executive Chairman Bill Ford has been selected to start the 83rd running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans. He will be the second Ford to have the honor. His uncle Henry...
- Posted May 31, 2015
Raj Nair and Camilo Pardo Q&A at Auto Moto Film Fest
Auto Moto is a film and arts festival that has previously been held in Monterey during the week of the Pebble Beach Concours. For 2015, it came to Detroit as a companion to the Detroit Grand Prix....
- Posted May 30, 2015
All-new Ford GT race car first test
Motorsport.com reports this evening that the new Ford GT race program has jumped from the engineering facility to the race track with a first test earlier this month at Calabogie Motorsports Park. Details are scarce, but Multimatic Motorsports driver and...
- Posted May 26, 2015