- Ford GT Road & Race Car at NAIAS 2017
- Ford GT Job 1 Ceremony Live on Facebook
- Ford GT Allocation Statistics & News
- Ford introduces ’66 Heritage Edition 2017 GT
- Follow Le Mans 2016
- Ford GT Bare Carbon Wheel Debuts
- Ford GT: Let’s Race
- Ford GT Application Process Begins!
- Breaking the Texas Mile Record with M2K Motorsports
- Ford GTs Make Progress at Sebring
2017 Ford GT 66-99 24h Le Mans Tribute Renders
While we wait for new details to emerge when Ford GT returns to the stage at the upcoming Geneva International Motor Show, here’s a huge batch of Le Mans tribute renders courtesy of freelance designer Marco van Overbeeke. Enjoy....
- Posted February 26, 2015
Ford GT Twitter Chat Recap
I expect that many of you on Ford GT Forum do not use Twitter. I do not expect this Twitter chat will change that. This afternoon Ford held a Twitter chat with Ford Performance Exterior Designer Manager Garen...
- Posted February 13, 2015
Ford GT to be built by Multimatic
One of the key questions about the new Ford GT has been answered. At this morning’s Canadian International Auto Show, Ford Executive Vice President and President of the Americas Joe Hinrichs revealed that the all new Ford GT...
- Posted February 12, 2015
Goodyear Tires and the 2005 Ford GT
How the Ford GT Team Selected the OE Rubber The often asked “why Goodyear?” question prompted me to write some of the facts and background regarding our decision to choose Goodyear for the tires on the GT....
- Posted February 3, 2015