Your Best Cruise

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Most people retain memories of their most meaningful on-the-road experience. It may be some (ahem) event where you were required to accelerate rapidly from an intersection. But more likely it was an event in which you just enjoyed the feel of the road.

It may have been a brief drive or a lengthy several hour cruise.

You may live in (or near) a scenic area which contributed to the experience, but I would enjoy hearing which was the best thus far for you.

(My own involved a powershift into 6th gear and going through the traps in 10.72. However, it was an experience interrupted by the kids coming out to the driveway and telling me lunch was ready and handing me the keys so I could put the car in the garage).

- doc

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
I'm gonna' go on a long one this weekend... from East Texas to Tulsa, and back. I'll let you know how it turns out. s/b a good one. :biggrin

btw.. what about the GT disappoints you? (other thread is too long already) Care to share?

mardyn

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Mardyn:

East Texas to Tulsa and back is a distance of how many miles? Do you have the transaxle cooler? It will be interesting to hear of your adventure.

(Ideally, we are now in the final resolution stages of my GT problem; I'll let you know as soon as that is completed).

- doc