Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Naaaaaaaah! I wouldn't drive THAT in the rain either!:lol

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I saw that in another thread here, but IIRC the person selling those RC Cars was a bit shady. I think some people did not receive them or hear from him...But I have no personal experience with it, maybe someone else can chime in.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Naaaaaaaah! I wouldn't drive THAT in the rain either!:lol

O.K. That's funny !!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:lol Do they have it in a faster color?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
It would probably go 80 MPH if it were white with Blue stripes. :biggrin

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
AS USUAL, you have the colors backwards...:bored :frown :thumbsdow

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
AS USUAL, you have the colors backwards...:bored :frown :thumbsdow

Only if I were driving backwards. :banana

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Out of curiosity, do they have an age limit for using them? I'd be a little concerned giving something that can go 60 mph to a kid, especially knowing how often they crash the slow remote controlled ones. I foresee these being quite dangerous w/any other people around... They do look like fun though! :thumbsup

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Out of curiosity, do they have an age limit for using them? I'd be a little concerned giving something that can go 60 mph to a kid, especially knowing how often they crash the slow remote controlled ones. I foresee these being quite dangerous w/any other people around... They do look like fun though! :thumbsup

There usually is no age requirement, as far as I know. These are Nitro running cars, and they are not easily started and ran, so a child would not be running it, unless the parent that started it, recklessly gave it to the child after starting it and walked away.

BTW. 60MPH is the norm now. I have much smaller cars that go faster. I have electric cars that can go that fast. As a matter of fact, a well setup electric car is insanely fast, especially at take off.

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Man! don't let my kid see those or he'll want one for sure... ok he'll want two ... maybe three ... no fun racing by yourself. :wink

Then again ... little RC missiles running around the driveway and street. YIKES!!! :eek

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Honestly, if you guys want a car with a FGT body, just buy a name brand car, and get an aftermarket body. The only thing impressive about that car is the brakes.

427GT

Mar 1, 2007
Sacramento
http://h1071118.hobbyshopnow.com/products/description.asp?prod=CIS99268

I got one of those badboys and it's more then fast enough for me. You can actually set a small track up instead of just going fast in a straight line. Only problem is they stopped making extra bodies in different colors. So instead of black with silver I have to settle for red with white.

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
age has no relation to MPH

Piccola - Don't you know that age has no relationship with MPH? To paraphrase that country song "I am not as fast as I once was, but I'm as fast once as I ever was" or something like that. It is just like say that go kart that you never could catch.....:thumbsup

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
merry xmas
i just ordered one !!!!
i'll let you know all about it when it arrives

sam #1451--------red/white

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Let Jason H. spend a few hours with it.... then we will know its full potential. :thumbsup

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ

Last edited:

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Piccola - Don't you know that age has no relationship with MPH? To paraphrase that country song "I am not as fast as I once was, but I'm as fast once as I ever was" or something like that. It is just like say that go kart that you never could catch.....:thumbsup

KO-

Thanks for the reminder. We still have to go go-kart racing w/P. I'll try not to leave you too far in the dust! How about next time I'm in town? :biggrin Go ahead & get your son that GT, but make sure to have video. Kindly remember those words "I'm not as fast as I once was..." I'd love to see you try to get out of the way the first time P takes a turn & has that thing coming full speed at you. :lol It definitely does look like a fun toy for those of us who are children trapped in an adult's body. :banana:banana:banana

MJ

BELIZE91

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2006
Hartland MI
The wildest one I ever saw was this clip. Every part was built to scale and works. little tiny engine valves and a little transmission. Who wants to take this project on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f6YxAvcxhU