Wynne Ford, Hampton, Va.

tiger 6

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 5, 2006
virginia
At the suggestion of Indy GT, I took my GT to Wynne Ford in Hampton, Va. for the 10,000 mile service plus several other small items. This dealership is one of the best I have visited. The recepton I received by everyone at the dealership was outstanding. The work done by Steve, their Gt Tech was done quickly and well. Brian Wynne, President, and Steve Payne, Service Manager, could not have been more helpful in making sure my experience with their organization was absolutely First Class. I would strongly recommend these folks to anyone requiring work on their GT. Many thanks, Bill, for the recommendation.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Great to hear!

Steve, thanks for posting your experience!

FlaChris (sorry Chris just easier to type) and I have sung the virtues of Brian's team of professionals now for some time. For those in and around the Norfolk area, Brian will take care of your GT like it was his!

I told him as I left after purchasing my GT I only wish he were closer to me so I could take it back to him and have Steve work on it for any routine maint. Incidently Steve, their tech, did install the FMR muffler before I took delivery and you absolutely could not tell that anything in the rear had been touched. Looked as if it came from the factory with the Borla installed.

Thanks again for posting, and I hear the dealership has several open slots for 2008 Mustang GT500's available. (I have no financial gain on that comment!!). Just know how persnickety us FGT buyers can be when negociating for our cars....

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Brian Wynne and his team are the best. I have purchased four new Fords from him in the past two years. :thumbsup :thumbsup

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
When I was there they had great Hot Dogs! Right Pete? :cheers

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
When I was there they had great Hot Dogs! Right Pete? :cheers

Yeah, and good cake and sno cones too. :lol

How many of those tube steaks did you eat that day????????

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Dogged Out

We all had a fair share!!!