WTT: Concourse Gold 1969 Boss 429 for Ford GT + cash

blackjadeboss

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2012
Looking to trade a very, very fresh 1969 B9 for a low mileage, pristine Ford GT.

Please send me a note @ blackjadeboss@gmail.com if you have any interest.

Thanks very much.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I truly wish you luck with the sale, however I don't mean to be rude but I don't think anyone here would trade their gt for a B9 and Im a boss lover my self, I have a 69 B2! its just that the gt is that good! :)

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I agree. Hard to see the swap plus cash person chiming in.

B9's are valuable, no doubt. Best bet is to sell to to a lusting B9 buyer and turn around and buy your GT. If you have cash left over, you win.

Last edited:

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I agree. Hard to wee the the swap plus cash person chiming in.

B9's are valuable, no doubt. Best bet is to sell to to a lusting B9 buyer and turn around and buy your GT. If you have cash left over, you win.

this

blackjadeboss

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2012
Thanks for the feedback guys. Appreciate the honesty.

If you look at the valuations for the respective vehicles I thought the proposal was reasonable.....

Thanks for the space.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
The math may work on paper. It is just the odds of finding the person wanting to make the swap is small.

I just opined you may have to do it the "long" way.

Come back when you get your GT!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
you might also try shelby here on this site, he has been known to make a few deals here and there :) he might be able to find a buyer for your boss, and well he always has pristine GTs for sale at any given time! but I resemble 2112's comment, come back when you get the GT this is a great place to hang out! btw are you on the
Boss302 forum?

blackjadeboss

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2012
Agreed re: the odds of finding someone who wanted to trade. But, I figured I'd ask.

I am on the B2 forum. I've had Boss cars since 85, and find the forum a great avenue. I have a few cars that are regulary discussed there and provides me (and others I hope) a great place to exchange information and parts.

Just as this site is to the GT. I am sure these pages will facilitate my eventual entry into one of these beasts.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Agreed re: the odds of finding someone who wanted to trade. But, I figured I'd ask.

I am on the B2 forum. I've had Boss cars since 85, and find the forum a great avenue. I have a few cars that are regulary discussed there and provides me (and others I hope) a great place to exchange information and parts.

Just as this site is to the GT. I am sure these pages will facilitate my eventual entry into one of these beasts.

ya I use to be on the that forum I bought tom murry's previously rusty mehans 69 boss 302 over 10 years ago.
there was a clean black b2 back in the day that went up for sale it had a paxton sc on it, you don't by any chance know of that car. it was black with gold stripes, restmodded. man I haven't been on that site in forever.

blackjadeboss

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2012
Bringing this back to life. Had a few conversations that lead me to think some folks might be interested.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Hey long time,

good luck with the sale, b9 are awesome but then again so is the gt!

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
Forum Friends
I have seen Keith's white B9 and it is immaculate.
I saw it take Concours Gold last year.
The condition is nothing short of museum quality.
Bill

blackjadeboss

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2012
B9'er has been sold. GT hunt has begun, and close to a really nice car. Will be viewing in the next few days as I move business items to visit owner.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
B9'er has been sold. GT hunt has begun, and close to a really nice car. Will be viewing in the next few days as I move business items to visit owner.

Congratulations - don't forget which are the fastest and best looking

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Congratulations - don't forget which are the fastest and best looking

In case he forgot, here is a Wheel of Fortune hint:

M-dn--ht B-u-

GT35065

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime