Layton UT
Hello I am looking for a windshield washer reservoir for my 2005 ford GT. I

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Odd request. Did your's get a leak?

MIKE SUTHERD

Mar 3, 2023
Layton UT
Car is a salvage title & im having it repainted for the hood stripes not lining up and that"s part of the half ass work im correcting.

Reactions: 2112

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
I have a few of these on the shelf - we changed them for the 101 European cars to add a secondary pump for the headlamp wash so we bought some to swap round and I have a few stock ones left over. Drop me a message and we can get one out to you.

Reactions: 69b302 and 2112

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Car is a salvage title & im having it repainted for the hood stripes not lining up and that"s part of the half ass work im correcting.
I would be curious to know what all you are correcting and who did the rebuild. Salvage cars are kind of a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

MIKE SUTHERD

Mar 3, 2023
Layton UT
Bought it out of Texas supposedly was repaired by the Ferrari dealership & it turned out not to be the case. The passenger door was tweaked so i had a that replaced as well as the door seal & now this that its been taken apart to fix the stripes. they did a decent job for the bondo work it was hard to tell. So much bondo they had to extend the passenger mirror bolt. So now doing my part to fix it properly.

Reactions: Shark01