WTB: White Ford GT with over 10k miles

jvmax

GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 13, 2008
ok, I have been lurking for a long time on this sight and I am finally ready to purchase a GT. I bought a 2012 Audi R8 v8 last year when I probably should have picked up a Ford GT instead. Anyways, I do not care about higher miles as I would like to stay in the low $200's, but I do care about a clear title and condition. I prefer White, but would not mind any color except red. I know this market is very crazy right now but thought I would post here as there might be somebody with higher miles looking to sell. I have several cars in my collection and consider myself to be an enthusiast:

Current collection:
1995 Porsche 911 C2
1991 Porsche 911 C4
2001 BMW Z8
2012 Audi R8
2005 Lotus Elise
1988 BMW M3
1972 BMW 3.0CSL
1979 Mazda RX7

Anyways, feel free to PM

Thanks,

John

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
a repaired GT with a salvage title can bring $200k. depending on color, maybe more. the market has continued to move up in the past year too. red ones are the least expensive, just supply n demand.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Welcome John. Not many private sales come up on this site, likely because most owners either don't have the time to deal with a transaction or prefer to keep their privacy and distance from anonymous tire kickers. Best bet if you haven't already contacted them is to let either Shelby (Elite) or Marv (FordGTforsale) know what you're looking for and they can contact you. Several cars, especially the higher mile ones, are often snatched up from their hands before they even hit their websites. That's how I eventually purchased mine. Good luck (and look forward to seeing pics of the Z8 and CSL!)

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
Same here. Shelby was very helpfull in helping me find my 'right' car. You likely will not pay as much for his services as you think in the end. And you will get what you are looking for, no surprises.

Tomcat

GT Owner
Several cars, especially the higher mile ones, are often snatched up from their hands before they even hit their websites. That's how I eventually purchased mine.
Same story here...word of mouth before it officially went "on the market".