WTB:Low Mileage Ford GT

Extreme281

Extreme281
Aug 23, 2009
Looking for a Tungsten,Black,Heritage with under 200 miles or MSO title all option car ,let me know what you have ,thanks

H

HHGT

Why under 200 miles and on MSO as conditions?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

Sam you have just what he is looking for!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Do I remember you already have a car matching that description, or was that someone else?

Hope nothing happened to it.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
As I am sure you already know, your best bet is going to be contact Shelby @ Elite. I tried to find my car elsewhere and ended up there...........a good choice!

ben

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
if your interest could include a GTX1 Prototype "look-a-like" with less than 100 miles, on MSO, with lots of options and refinements, email me: kirbyvieira@bellsouth.net

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
if your interest could include a GTX1 Prototype "look-a-like" with less than 100 miles, on MSO, with lots of options and refinements, email me: kirbyvieira@bellsouth.net

If you have the opportunity, post a pic of this one...........
thanks

ben

Extreme281

Extreme281
Aug 23, 2009
Not look for a high mileage GT so anything under 200 miles is fine and would rather have it un-titled

Do I remember you already have a car matching that description, or was that someone else?
Yes i sold my Tungsten to keep a MSO Heritage that was in the family and looking for one more or one in the colors listed .

Thank you Kirby but not looking for a GTX1

*Still interested * I had seen somebody list a Heritage with a Heffner Twin Turbo kit on Ebay any idea who that is ?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That heritage had 2k miles and from what I understand has already sold

Extreme281

Extreme281
Aug 23, 2009
Bump