WTB Drivers Door and suspension parts

Diego Cuestas

GT Owner
Dec 26, 2008
I have a GT under repair and would like to buy used parts in case anyone has some that are willing to sell. What I need so far is

RH front sway bar link
LH front sway bar link
LF lower control arm
A/C condensor
Used LF shock and spring assembly
RH cooling fan
LF brake line hose
P/S cooler
Intercooler radiator
Engine radiator
Half shaft
LR brake line hose
both sides rear toe link
LR lower control arm
LR upper control arm
LF sway bar link
Rubber air ducts??????
Drivers side air bag
Passenger side air bag
SRS module
Crash sensor mounted to front fan shroud
Shift knob
Clock spring assembly
Wire harness diagram book
LH door
Used LH window
LH door panel

If anyone has any of these parts for sale, please drop me an email dcuestas@grupolostres.com

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Some of the items we stock the rest I can get, all would be brand new though.

I have a GT under repair and would like to buy used parts in case anyone has some that are willing to sell. What I need so far is

RH front sway bar link
LH front sway bar link
LF lower control arm
A/C condensor
Used LF shock and spring assembly
RH cooling fan
LF brake line hose
P/S cooler
Intercooler radiator
Engine radiator
Half shaft
LR brake line hose
both sides rear toe link
LR lower control arm
LR upper control arm
LF sway bar link
Rubber air ducts??????
Drivers side air bag
Passenger side air bag
SRS module
Crash sensor mounted to front fan shroud
Shift knob
Clock spring assembly
Wire harness diagram book
LH door
Used LH window
LH door panel

If anyone has any of these parts for sale, please drop me an email dcuestas@grupolostres.com

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I have a door panel and the LF shock and spring

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You might send Desi, in Berlin, a PM. He has a lot of spare parts.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I don't see that your looking for a nose piece, if you or anyone else is WilliamS has one that was replaced under warranty. It has 2 or 3 3/4" star burst hairline cracks located between the headlights and Ford emblem that could have been repaired and repainted but he held out for a new piece.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Hi diego, its good to see you post here, this is a great site and you will find a lot of help from a lot of knowledgeable people on this site, how the build coming along?

I saw diego's car before it was shipped to him to guatemala, it was here in houston. I wend and looked it over and took some picture for him.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I don't see that your looking for a nose piece, if you or anyone else is WilliamS has one that was replaced under warranty. It has 2 or 3 3/4" star burst hairline cracks located between the headlights and Ford emblem that could have been repaired and repainted but he held out for a new piece.

I think he need that as well, but I will let him chime in.

Diego Cuestas

GT Owner
Dec 26, 2008

Thanks Steve; I´ve already gotten the nose, which as Souroush suggested I also needed... Thanks anyway.

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Diego, a good friend of mine has a Guat operation and makes the trip from Houston about every 45 days. He would glady shuttle parts if it will help you. I have others that make the same trip but less often. Glad to help if we can. Good luck on the project.

Diego Cuestas

GT Owner
Dec 26, 2008
Diego, a good friend of mine has a Guat operation and makes the trip from Houston about every 45 days. He would glady shuttle parts if it will help you. I have others that make the same trip but less often. Glad to help if we can. Good luck on the project.

That´s awefully nice of you, but it could be too many parts... does he come by land?

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
That´s awefully nice of you, but it could be too many parts... does he come by land?

Air only.