Wtb 4.0 whipple

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
I was buys trying to get them to build a kit over the same time period, and it seems like several others were as well but they just didn't think it was worth the work. As far as i can tell whipple isn't making any of their 4.0l or 4.5l kits anymore either. I guess we'll see if I can convince anyone to take on the 3.8l project. Best i can tell developing an adaptor plate doesn't seem like it would be too difficult but obviously the rear intake and belt pulley seem more complicated. I would love to do a motec system too at some point.
No one needs a 3.8-4.5 whipple. You do not need that much blower to make 750-800whp like 95% of members here want. The 3.0 whipple would be way more than enough for a GT also as it makes 1000whp on stock ford f150 pick ups. I could build that kit too on a custom basis.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
My blower kit is very very close! Hope to have the first batch of 4 blowers built with in next two months. Have two pre sold already and the billet stuff is being made now.

I’m using the TVS 2.65 rotor pack from the 2020 up GT500 and raptor R. Custom billet baseplate and rear inlet with ford gt logo or can be ordered with out a logo. Blower casing will be cast along with the snout.

We’ve seen this rotor pack make 925whp on a Ford GT based engine with stock GT cams. It’s also capable of about 1150-1200whp on an engine with cams, ported heads, some more compression and good octane fuel whether it be e85 or 110-116 octane.

These superchargers are super efficient and that’s why the oe’s used them. Less inlet temp heat, less stress on the crank and pulley due to smaller rotor pack.

Super interesting. Who is writing your tune?

I look forward to seeing the complete installation.

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Super interesting. Who is writing your tune?

I look forward to seeing the complete installation.
I will probably have a local tuner tune the first one here at my shop that way he can do it in person.. He's the main ford stock pcm tuner in Minnesota and has done several GT's also. I will also reach out to Torrie.

Reactions: Anderson