WTB 2 Ford GTs

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
Hey guys,

looking for 2 cars to buy... open to any of the colors and mileage amounts are not really important however the cars, no matter what the mileage need to be really clean with no damage history.

These are for a HP Top Speed application so frame damage of any kind is not an option.

Project cars so not looking for high dollar collector cars, just solid clean drivers.

Thanks in advance! :banana:banana

:cheers

H

HHGT

There is a 10K mile car that was sold by Chase at auction about one month ago - lease return. Solid Red car that needed Clutch, AC gas and had some paint rash on nose and driver door. The dealer that bought it paid 117K for it and he's now asking 135K. PM me if your interested and I'll get you the contact info...

Never mind...It looks like it sold...

Last edited:

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
2 cars LOL Your a nut Ray:)

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Ray is in desprite need of another GT or two. I think there is one day of the week he doesn't have a GT for, so it must be corrected now! :)

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
FGT's are in demand. I got a call from a highly notable car guy this week who is seeking a FGT for a client. Supply is limited!

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
I was talking to a guy in Tuscon who was unloading his two GT's for a GTB ($$$). One was a high mile that was heavily modded, the other a low mile, also modded. I passed on the high mile because I was worried about the engine strength since it was driven hard, might not be a concern for your app. PM or email me at cavan.copeland@yahoo.com. if you would like his email. I think he was looking for under $140 for the high mile, and $159 for the lower mile, I think hes looking for cash so he might make a deal for both.

silver1331

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2008
Chicago, IL
FGT's are in demand. I got a call from a highly notable car guy this week who is seeking a FGT for a client. Supply is limited!

Me too, I'm not really considering selling my GT (unless i trade for another GT) but have had 2 guys "remind" me that when i'm looking to sell they would like to present an offer. If you look on Ebay or even dealer websites (Shelby or others) it seems inventory in general is limited. Anyone have thoughts? Is it just winter or are we at the point where the churn from 1st time owners has peaked and now most GTs are with long term holders/collectors reducing available supply?

Outkastscc

Oct 17, 2007