Wow

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I agree, I am ready to pony up my deposit. Wish I was around to have a ride.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I am still tired as SH*T, but man was it a great time. Already talked to a couple friends made on the rally since I got back and hoping to hear from alot more! Cant wait till next year! Just cant figure out how we are gonna get all you guys tocome to ARKANSAS!?!?!? We can go cow tippin, drive some tractors, hang out and party with some in-laws and see who can grow the longest mullet! :lol

Just got the nissan GTR in, gonna go drive :driving: it home and see what its all about! Hope everyone is having safe trips home. Sorry to hear about all you Texas guys that had damage. Just glad no one was there to get hurt by the horrible storm. :ack

What do you think about the GTR? Saw one here in Tokyo on the drive in from the airport.

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Tom IS PROBABLY THE UNSUNG HERO OF THE GT PROGRAM ;
Tom Reichenbach, Vehicle Engineering Manager, Ford GT
Tom Reichenbach's first car was a wrecked 1959 Corvette, bought from a junkyard a year before he received his driver's license. Reichenbach, with his brother and father, spent three months restoring the car, from refinishing the body to repairing the engine, transmission, differential and brakes. That experience got Reichenbach interested in everything that makes a car go, stop and turn.

As the vehicle engineering manager for the Ford GT, Reichenbach is responsible for everything that makes the supercar go, stop and turn. Reichenbach reviews the impact each proposed design change has on the overall feel and performance of the Ford GT. To ensure the Ford GT meets all of its performance targets, Reichenbach also oversees aerodynamic, vehicle dynamics and chassis development.

Reichenbach holds a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Michigan State University as well as a master's degree in mechanical engineering from University of Kentucky. Reichenbach started at the Ford Electronics Division, where he developed on-board electronic systems for Ford Racing and the first fuel-injection system on a Champ car. This led to his assignment as vehicle dynamics supervisor for Ford Racing, where Reichenbach provided technical support to Winston Cup, Trans Am and Formula 1 teams. Also of note Tom is a 2 time SCCA national champion .
Best of all a truly wonderful, fun person ,who I am honored to call my friend .
Tom don't tell anyone that you made me kiss the ring !!! Ya it was worth it !!!!

...and he can party like a rock star. At least that's how I remember it!

Cheers,
Waldo

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
attachment.php

Starting from Left to right

Mark McGowan (driver), I can never remember the next one, Jamal, Fred, Kip, and Rich

Can anyone help with the SVT team's full names?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Mark McGowan - Tom Reichenbach - Jamal Hameedi - Fred Goodnow - Kip Ewing - Rich Robeck

In that order. Not shown that were in attendance - Camilo Pardo - Gene Martindale - Alex Szilagyi

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Cobra needs a clutch .
Just putted around the paddock , cuz I could .

jsalomon

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 20, 2006
Newport Beach, CA
Mark McGowan - Tom Reichenbach - Jamal Hameedi - Fred Goodnow - Kip Ewing - Rich Robeck

In that order. Not shown that were in attendance - Camilo Pardo - Gene Martindale - Alex Szilagyi

Thanks buddy, I knew I could count on you:thumbsup

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
What do you think about the GTR? Saw one here in Tokyo on the drive in from the airport.

Its pretty awesome! I own 3..... 2 of them have deposits and I have one on its way for my personal enjoyment. Got the RED for me! :cheers

Last edited:

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Its pretty awesome! I own 3..... 2 of them have deposits and I have one on its way for my personal enjoyment. Got the RED for me! :cheers

Congrats on the new purchase!!!

:thumbsup