Wow! What a great event!

All:

Many thanks to DBK, the other organizers, and everyone we met at the Rally. We had a spectacularly good time, and met lots of folks we look forward to meeting again. Before we arrived, my wife was a bit doubtful about whether she would enjoy it, but she is now talking about attending another one .... that's a measure of how big a success this event was.

A few possibly interesting statistics: we drove 1362 miles, had an average of 19.34 mpg, worst mpg of 15.0 and a best mpg of 22.4. The red car (our GT) performed flawlessly and transported us in comfort (not to mention speed). On the way home (Sonoma-Bodega Bay-Fort Bragg-Eureka-Grants Pass-Corvallis) every car we came up behind pulled over to let us pass at the first opportunity, and many of them waved or gave us a big thumbs up. From the beginning to the end, one of the best events we have ever been to.

Thanks again to all! And Ralphie - my wife remembers your lesson on male pattern baldness :lol

Cheers
David and Caroline

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Susan and I had a blast spending time with you and Caroline. Happy to hear of your safe return. Enjoy those beautiful roads. (65 miles of twisties and not coming upon another car . . . just sick!)

Vince H