WoooooHooooo!!!!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Ok the cars were on their way by about 2pm today...we took the driver to lunch at hooters...he only had a few beers before we let him put Marks car in the trailer :)

Oh and SHELBY..why are you bringing a Lambo to the rally?

Matt

Hey, my GT is on there. NO BEER FOR HIM! Yes, my car is covered by a lambo cover on the trailer as it is a SILK cover that will not scratch the car if it moves any. Our great GT covers will scuff the paint if they have much movement at all! I knew I was gonna catch sh*t over that! :ack

What did you think of the driver and truck? They are the BEST!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
My transport drivers sit next to me at Indy and only share MAKERS MARK...bet that cheapo Matt made the poor guy suck PBR's or Bests, or Keystone...

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Hey now...we only drink Shiner down here...

Oh I have pictures of the cover in the trailer Shelby..don't worry they will surface soon :)

Loved the driver..hes a great guy and takes good care of the vehicles...had a good lunch and he is a real car guy which is good..we laughed because he said his rig was dirty..I think my car was worse than his rig.....

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I'm just fired up about the rally. Less than a week away and we will all be hot rod'n around vegas!!

I&*#%$%^I&*

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
I&*#%$%^I&*

I take it by your response that I am not the only on who couldn't make it to Vegas next week. :frown

I feel your pain. :cheers

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Hey, don't worry, I'll buy CARROLL SHELBY a drink for you guys. :biggrin

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Hey, don't worry, I'll buy SHELBY SMITH a drink for you guys. :biggrin

I edited your quote above for you. I know this is what you MEANT to say! :biggrin :cheers

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Indeed sir!