Woodward Dream Cruise

scode

Mar 28, 2006
Plymouth, MI
Dave, or anyone else, Anything planned for the Dream Cruise this year?

Scode

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Woodward

I am in town and will be on Woodward Thursday, Friday and Saturday. (August 16,17,18). Usually take the GT on Thurs and Friday, but if we have a good place to park (safe), I would consider bringing it on Saturday.
AJB

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I live about 3/4 mile from Woodward if anyone wants to park and walk.
Mike Chetcuti has a Heritage and lives directly across the street from me as well.

I don't have anything planned but could probably get a lot. I'm not crazy into paying $250 to park for 12 hours just to see what I see on Friday nights throughout the summer anyways :lol Obviously it's a bit different when 250,000 cars show up, but I get to see the gist of it. Some of the Terminator guys usually get a lot, so I'll see if they have a plan...

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Dave,

I am pretty sure the Marauder guys and Terminator guys are splitting the Burger King lot. I am pretty sure that is what I heard at dinner when I was in town.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I want to try to get a group from the Austin area for 08. I'm leaning toward going the weekend before like Dave setup for the rally. I'll be leaving the GT at home. That near arrest in Indy was enough adrenaline for awhile.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That near arrest in Indy was enough adrenaline for awhile.

But you handeled it well. :eek

Looked good from my vantage point. :thumbsup

Mrs. Spirit was worried about her "baby boy" going to jail with you as an accessory to the crime. :lol

BELIZE91

GT Owner
Sep 7, 2006
Hartland MI
I was thinking of driving mid week the thurs and later traffic is nuts. I drove my Boss 429 in it last year and thought I would be looking for a new set of heads the motor got so hot just sitting in traffic. I pulled over and watched the cars for 2 hours. For the FGT 3 hours of sitting in 5MPH traffic would be a good cooling system test though