Wishing one of our GT owners GREAT LUCK!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
One of our Gt owners and friend, G Bartlett who drove his Etype at the Goowood festival, will now be joining a special group driving there etype through europe , final destination geneva, like the first etype show car..........GREAT FUN!!!! Its amazing how in commom most of us are in this group. I called him today as he was featured in JAGUAR WORLD........Same mods to the etype as mine, same runs to indy and florida.....all these years, its still a fun ride.......Gary probably has the greatest c and d type collections in the world....ENJOY my friend look for you on the old tele........gtjoey1314:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Darn it Joey, whenever you mention specific people's specific rides like this (not to mention COLLECTIONS) - PICS ARE MANDATORY!!!!!!!!! :slap

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Thats cool !!
Best of luck!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Gary, hasnt posted in a long time as he is all over the world, lets see when he gets back in 2 weeks.....I dont know how to down load the jaguar world article, he has been in more layouts over the years.....Since the both of you know what im talking about with c,d and etypes, he was one of the first with a federalised jaguar 220.....real neat stuff......gtjoey1314

Bullitt44

Feb 16, 2010
Definitly Good Luck.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Coincidence??? http://www.salon-auto.ch/en/ .....I think not!:thumbsup

It's a great show.

FordGT4fun

Hi GTjoey, do you know more about your jag friends trip in Europe?
would be cool to know the schedule. Geneva is for me only 2 1/2 hours drive
regards
Pierre

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I apologise as we are at my brothers father in laws funeral:thumbsdow
I was supposed to call him thursday last week when he was on route......I think its just the show now. If in France ,look up Gary Bartlett , at the Geneva show, tell him Gtjoey sent you....He has a wonderful C/D AND XKSS :eek collection, but like me, the Etype is one car that just molds with you, its very chuckable in turns and dialed in they are soooo much fun.....Hope this helps, would call him from my tele but it wont go over seas.......gtjoey1314:thumbsup
UPDATE, THE GEVENA SHOW IS MARCH 3RD TO THE 13TH....he should be there with a special ETYPE display....also Jaguar World will be on hand...........Ian Cullum will also be there.....designer of the Astons and Current Jags........gtjoey1314

Last edited:

FordGT4fun

Thanks for the info Gtjoey, i will try to go to the auto salon in Geneva, so as i understand they don´t make a rally in Europe they just expose the cars in Geneva
by the way sincere condolences
Regards

Pierre

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Pierre, Thank you,Gary had told me they are reinacting the drive to Geneva aka etype show car. They are going to document it in Jaguar World and other publications. There will be a number of etypes doing the run....it should be neat. Now that im back I will try to reach him on the phone, will report back if I have any news....enjoy gyjoey1314