Windshield Protection Film Group Buy

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
Whats the real need ? If your windshield gets a crack you call the insurance company and get a new one ???

FYI --in Florida a replecement is free with no deductable. By law.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Just consider the hassle, and broken glass in the vents, and, and

they say (in Florida boating): A gram of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure..

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Young lady who took my order said they hope to ship before year's end and will call me back for my credit card info, she wasn't ready to take the data as of yesterday. She was helpful, pleasant and aware of our group buy. :thumbsup

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Ordered one. The DIY kit is an extra $15.

AJK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
bony said:
Young lady who took my order said they hope to ship before year's end and will call me back for my credit card info, she wasn't ready to take the data as of yesterday. She was helpful, pleasant and aware of our group buy. :thumbsup

I got the same response however I thought it was a little odd to be calling back for credit card info. Haven't heard back yet. I ordered 11/28.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My order is placed. I was told they have more than the minimum necessary orders now to qualify for the group buy pricing.

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
Ordered 2 per e-mail today.
Texas what is the DIY kit?
Desi

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Desi said:
..... what is the DIY kit?
Desi
Per my discussion with Erma, here's what's included:

Squeegee with handle, scrapper blade, scrub pad, putty knife and an installation DVD.

I order mine today as well.

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Orderered 2 . They will call me when they get ready to ship, which will be after the Holidays. As noted, the minimum order was filled...they said they have at least 20 as of right now.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I spoke with Bo today. They are expecting the windshield to arrive on Tues. They should be able to start shipping the units shortly there after. For the record. The film does have a adhesive back. That's what gives it the UV protection. The standard kit will come with a small squeege and instructions. They are offering the delux kit for $15 with a larger squeege and some other prep items for the DIY's.
Thanks for all your support, Brian

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Ordered mine today, 11/30, and Bo expects units to be shipped out in about a week.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Windshield Skin

Ordered mine today. Stormcat thanks for all you'vr done on this project. --Jeff

Production is to start in 2 weeks for the GT's.

Car Wash King

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2006
Mine is orderedhope to have them install in a couple of week im in sacramento. John

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Their phone # does not work

I have attempted to contact the company at their 800 # only to find that it doesn't seem to work from my location in Toronto Canada. Their website doesn't list any other number either. My emails ( 2 ) go unanswered.

Is anybody home???

HOGDEALER

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2005
Coos Bay, Oregon
How does the group buy work? Do we just contact Proline and tell them about the group buy? Then they will ship it to each one of us? Thanks for setting this up!!:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
How does the group buy work? Do we just contact Proline and tell them about the group buy? Then they will ship it to each one of us? Thanks for setting this up!!:thumbsup

Yeah, just call, the order desk knows all about it, they are ready to ship.
Question, whatever happened to Danny's Cobra, I heard it was crashed?
Thanks for being there for him...

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
I have attempted to contact the company at their 800 # only to find that it doesn't seem to work from my location in Toronto Canada. Their website doesn't list any other number either. My emails ( 2 ) go unanswered.

Is anybody home???

I'd love to buy a couple.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

Is anybody home???

First I want to see some pictures of the legs...
The direct dial number is 916 386 0131
Just call me Bony 411:lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I'd love to buy a couple.

dial 916 386 0131 and place your order...

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Bony 411 - obviously haven't lost your sense of humor while you're laid up. Your "nurse" must be taking good care of you!