Willow Springs, Ford GT ONLY School

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
You mentioned you would have some Hoosiers available at the track. Are you guys getting any kind of special buy? .

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
The deal we have worked out is for a set of standard Ford GT BBS six spoke wheels with mounted and balanced Hoosier R6 tires for $3,000.00 a set.

This is only available to students of the school.

Richard Hille
Hille Racing, Inc.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
What a coincidence, I have a private lesson set up with Danny McKeever that same day, on the Streets of Willow. Will you guys be on the Streets or the big track?

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
I am going september 9th to willow springs. I'll see how the car holds up. My friend with him porsche gt3, and michelin cup tires is talking smack. Do you guys think I have a shot with the regular tires.

you will have a tough time with the stock tires. Mount the Hoosiers ....

I think you will do well.........go for the Kill !!!

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
KJRGT,

The GT SCHOOL will be on the big track at Willow Springs. Say hello to Danny for me.

Richard Hille
Hille Racing, Inc.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Will do Richard.

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
I'm very surprised that more peep's aren't taking advantage of this opportunity especially considering how many GT owners live in the southland(an CA for that matter).

What's wrong with you people? Must I publicly denounce and ridicule you for passing on this?

Richard, Can I sign up someone to run a GTX1 or is it limited to closed cars only?

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I'll see how the car holds up. My friend with him porsche gt3, and michelin cup tires is talking smack. Do you guys think I have a shot with the regular tires.

How did it go Kave?

TallCarGuy

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 2, 2006
Santa Ynez, California
Last Chance to sign up for the school. We'll be making all of our final arrangements for the school on Thursday the 4th. Anyone who is has currently sent in an entry but has not heard back from me please e-mail me at TallCarGuy@aol.com. Those that are sending in their entries now please do the same. Thanks for your interest.

Richard Hille
Hille Racing, Inc.