Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
J7 before

q16.jpg

and after

DSC_1517.jpg
Thanks Tony, I learned something new !! If I ever get to Boulder CO I will check it out !! Who said this places wasn't educational !!...:biggrin

Last edited:

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I suggest we get up a collection to buy StormKitty some new clothes at his favorite store, Target'. Come on chief, you haven't changed clothes since Vegas?

:bored:bored:bored:bored:bored.... uuuuhhhhh... Frank ..... That's my Ford GT good Luck outfit..............

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Tony, I learned something new !! If I ever get to Boulder CO I will check it out !! Who said this places wasn't educational !!...:biggrin

In all the pictures I just happened to find one that was pretty much the same angle of the wrecked (die cast). I didn't do it on purpose.

The Shelby American Collection (www.shelbyamericancollection.org) has a lot of private cars on loan, but they also trade some of their permanent stock with the Miller collection, so things change enough to make repeat visits worthwhile. When we lived in CO we were about 10 miles away so I went quite often, and tried not to miss their annual fundraiser. It is the one thing that I may make a trip back for on a regular basis.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
In all the pictures I just happened to find one that was pretty much the same angle of the wrecked (die cast). I didn't do it on purpose.

The Shelby American Collection (www.shelbyamericancollection.org) has a lot of private cars on loan, but they also trade some of their permanent stock with the Miller collection, so things change enough to make repeat visits worthwhile. When we lived in CO we were about 10 miles away so I went quite often, and tried not to miss their annual fundraiser. It is the one thing that I may make a trip back for on a regular basis.

I got a chance to see the Miller collection when we had our Rally in SLC. They have some real treasures there !!

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Nice job on making the trek, Brian. Thanks for the report. I'll certainly line up for one - if I can find the line or am not to late when they decide how it's going to go.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
On first read, I thought you said it looks like the headlights were replaced.

...uhhhhhhh...'you been drinkin'/smokin' how mutcha whut?

:rofl :cheers

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Nice job on making the trek, Brian. Thanks for the report. I'll certainly line up for one - if I can find the line or am not to late when they decide how it's going to go.

Thanks John, If yo get a chance to see he new GT go for it !! Hope to see you at Rally 10 !!