Wildest GT EVER!!!!!

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
I wanted to post these pictures of MK2’s car so they were all in one post. There has been a lot of discussion about this car. Rightfully so because it is gorgeous, I have never seen a Candy Chrome Red car before. The stripes have been rather tricky to photograph. I did manage to get the hood at the right angle to capture them. These pictures also introduce our new convenience package and pricing. Initial pricing was based on a design that placed cup holders beneath the radio in the center console. This was deemed impractical and redesigned. The armrest space was created and the cup holder moved to the right of the shifter. Now, you may ask, what is the price of this amazing feature? All price hawks will be happy to note, the price has moved form $2100 to $1100. Keep an eye on our options page over the next few days as photos and pricing will all be updated by Friday afternoon. http://gtx1.com/options.html

Most options are available for the GT, all are available for GTX1 and, for the very daring, GT-B. There will even be a GTX1 in the future that will be outfitted with the B-Door hinge system. I cannot wait to post pictures of that!!!

Last edited:

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
How deep is the storage bin in the center console?

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
wow:thumbsup

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
Nice.:thumbsup