4,800 on an August 05.

Not good enough! :frown

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
2,500 on a Oct 2006 as of 3/11/07.

Update: 3,982 miles on the car as of 4/3/07. Just got back from the Nor CA GT Guys tune and install session...Two oil changes so far.

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
6,332 since Oct 2005. Need more seat time - less airline time.... Working it :wink

Rob Harris

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Calgary
3.6 Miles..........I live in Canada....What can I say!

Hope summer get's here soon.

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
2,400 since August of 2006.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
3.6 Miles..........I live in Canada....What can I say!

Hope summer get's here soon.

HAAAAA! Sumbuddy with less than ME!!!!! Now I feel like a big time GT devotee! (< 300 miles since July, '06)

Rob Harris

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Calgary
:cheers :cheers :banana :cheers :banana Yep, I feel like a bit of a poser with only 3.6 on the car Empty Pockets. I plan to load them up on the drive to Couer D'Alene for the Car D'Alene show this July. Maybe you should blow off the dust and meet me there for a beer?

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
:cheers :cheers :banana :cheers :banana Yep, I feel like a bit of a poser with only 3.6 on the car Empty Pockets. I plan to load them up on the drive to Couer D'Alene for the Car D'Alene show this July. Maybe you should blow off the dust and meet me there for a beer?

Rob-

I will probably be at that car show as well (sans GT). Hope to meet you then. :cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

Rob, what are the dates for this show?

E.Pocket doesn't allow dust to form on his baby.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

"Blow the dust" off of ME, or the car? (Or Both?)
Yup. July is pretty much "no pblm" as most of IT is "open". JUNE? Dat's another matter!
Sooooooo, whutz the date(s)? Hotel(s)? :shrug
'You buyin'?:lol :rofl

(By the way - SHUDDUP, JEFF!!! :slap )

Last edited:

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Perhaps us Seattle area guys could meet up at the Trans Am vintage historics at Pacific raceway. I plan to slide in with WASAAC or the BOSS 302 forum guys on June 30. Or if we had enough folks, set up our own group entry.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Pacific NW Historics

KMC - last year there were 7 "new" GT's at the Historics. Plus 2 "old" ones. They were all brought to the track by Sovren members.
I am a Sovren member and am willing to see if something like "special parking" can be arranged for this event.
Near as I can tell there are nearly 30 GT's in the "area". Hopefully we can all get together soon. Even before the historic races in late June.

Sir Lawrence - wadda u mean? :biggrin

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Jeff, I'm looking at the GOODGUYS events calendar and there are opportunities like XXX opener on May 20, Shelton A&W show on June 3, Greenwood show on June 23 etc, etc. Sorry for hijacking the thread. Ed

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Jeff, I'm looking at the GOODGUYS events calendar and there are opportunities like XXX opener on May 20, Shelton A&W show on June 3, Greenwood show on June 23 etc, etc. Sorry for hijacking the thread. Ed

Hey Boss, that XXX opener - IT IS "open" isn't it?
I know they get "make specific" sometimes.
'Found THAT out the hard way one day after driving 110 miles to GET there.

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Hey Boss, that XXX opener - IT IS "open" isn't it?
I know they get "make specific" sometimes.
'Found THAT out the hard way one day after driving 110 miles to GET there.

EP - that is a "run whatcha brung" date. Also, there is the SVT show at Bickford Ford in Snohomish on April 29. I can't attend that one as I have reserve duty (Navy) that day.

Last edited:

Rob Harris

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Calgary
Sorry for the late reply Chris and "Empty". Care show dates are: 6/15/2007 - 6/16/2007.

I have already booked my room at the prestigious "Japan Motel". It doesn't look like much but the rooms are clean and it is on main street.

Hope to see you there.

My cell is 403 863-7689 although I am sure that I'll be pretty easy to find by the car.

Rob

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
EP - that is a "run whatcha brung" date. Also, there is the SVT show at Bickford Ford in Snohomish on April 29. I can't attend that one as I have reserve duty (Navy) that day.

Dang! Whoddah thunk anybody who lives in Bremerton would be in the Navy!!!!:lol