Who has been to all 3 Rallys?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I was just wondering who has been to all 3, I can think of at least a dozen off the top of my head........

I have made it to all 3. I was especially glad I made it to the 1st to see the building process.... what do they say.... "priceless"

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Team CB has done all three!!

Gentlemen,

Chip, Charley, and Veronica have been to all three GT Forum National Rallys. We were also at the Indianapolis 500 event with our car, to both Barrett-Jackson events in Scottsdale (duh), both Scottsdale Rallys to the Rally (doubled duh). Having attended all three rallys, I can't even imagine missing one. :cheers

Chip

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Mr. Moose and I have been to all three as well - and the Scottsdale festivities too!!:cheers We had a car at only one rally, though, and it was great!
Lady Blue Moose

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Rally I,II,III,Indy,Scottsdale1,SEMA and all points in between.

ItsOnlyMoney

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
Celina, Tx
I've been to all three Rallys along w/ both Scottsdale Rallys and the Indy get-together.

The first Rally I was a guest, tagging along with 427Aggie. Oddly enough my car (didn't know it was going to be mine at the time) was at Wixom waiting to be shipped to the dealer I eventually purchased it from. So, technically speaking, my car and I have been to all three Rallys. :banana

David

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
All three plus Indy and one Scottsdale. Bony won't let me see him any more than that (always complaining about bar bills)

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Bony won't let me see him any more than that (always complaining about bar bills)

Doesn't he get the distributor discount on MM??
:frown

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
I was just wondering who has been to all 3, I can think of at least a dozen off the top of my head........

I have made it to all 3. I was especially glad I made it to the 1st to see the building process.... what do they say.... "priceless"

I've been to all 3 ....

Rally 1 was, indeed, extra special- I had already made the trip to Saleen to see the GT build before Rally 1, but would never have had a chance to see Wixom if not for the Rally.

I'd guess over 25 owners have been to all three rallies.:thumbsup

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Margaret and I have been to ALL 3 rallys and to the ''Scottsdale Rally to the Rally' in 2007....
....and even though Rally II and Rally III were a long way from Detroit , WE HAD OUR GT AT EVERY ONE>>> \
AJB

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
All three rallies, two PHX pre-rallies, a Barrett-Jackson GT dinner and a couple of LAS SEMA GT meals. :cheers

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
....have been to all three GT Forum National Rallys....both Barrett-Jackson events in Scottsdale (duh), both Scottsdale Rallys to the Rally (doubled duh).

Being in Scottsdale, had to quote him for the "duhs". The five of us have been all those places too.

And they all were a blast and my kids loved them. :thumbsup

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I've been to all the Rally's

RedGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 21, 2006
Foxfield, Colorado
I have also been to all three rallys. I drove to Detroit and Las Vegas and trailered to Newport Beach. Still regret not driving.

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Pattie and I have been to all three rallys and to the Indy 500 and we're just getting started!
Vince

GT350H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 3, 2006
Portland, Oregon
I've been to all three Rallys and Indy and lovin it!