White with Orange Stripe

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I take my new white GT to LaJolla for one hour and all I get is Gay comments. Thanks everyone.... :thumbsdow :confused

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I take my new white GT to LaJolla for one hour and all I get is Gay comments. Thanks everyone.... :thumbsdow :confused

Hey! I said I'd take "your" car over that green Lambo ... don't I get any "make up" points for THAT???????

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Have you guys seen the New Orange Viper with White stripes?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Have you guys seen the New Orange Viper with White stripes?

Oh, Sheeeeze! HERE WE GO!!!!!!:rofl :rofl :rofl

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
Oh, Sheeeeze! HERE WE GO!!!!!!:rofl :rofl :rofl

You guys have got to get with the new fashion colors....Green....Purple...Orange with white stripes.....

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
You guys have got to get with the new fashion colors....Green....Purple...Orange with white stripes.....

YOU'VE BEEN MESSIN' WITH A CAMERA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duz yuh gots one in "chartreuse"?

Last edited:

Rong

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2006
It's a real car girls...honest

Never thought my simple sighting of this aberration would cause such a stir. Woke up a lot of you guys didn't I?

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables

I did say POWERFUL!

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO

Bony did say you'd go & do something extreme to "out do" him once he got his whipple installed. :lol Will your pumpkin GT (or was it powerful gay GT??) also get the single hump?:rofl

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
No, 'haven't seen the pics, but I heard all about it. Who hasn't.
But, it was SPEARS whom all the hubbub was about, wasn't it?

'You're saying Hilton has now been in the, "Me too! Me too!", mode as well???? I don't know that I was aware of any of that ... but, it wouldn't surprise me. (Dang little does these days.) Who cares.:bored That whole group has too many dead shorts to ground. (Or is that, "dropped shorts to ground"?:shrug )

I stand corrected. I think Hilton also did it, but the one I saw was Spears. You know how it is, once I saw the goodies I got confused .............

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I stand corrected. I think Hilton also did it, but the one I saw was Spears. You know how it is, once I saw the goodies I got confused .............

Hilton's evidently been "on film" doing far more than that. All the parents involved must be proud.

'Difficult to identify/remember/distinguish the players w/o a program anymore anyway, AZ' ... so, you're forgiven ~~~~~~~~

racegirl

after i make some money...

ford20gt.jpg

i want this after i make some money......pretty sure id have the only one :banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
ford20gt.jpg

i want this after i make some money......pretty sure id have the only one :banana

That'd pbly be a pretty safe bet!
(Unless the guy with the white/orange saw it...)

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
This color maybe fine for a girly RAZR, but for the FORD GT !? come on.... Unless you ride it with same color chaps over tiny thing or thong... that'd be decidedly different !:biggrin

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Unless you ride it with same color chaps over tiny thing or thong... that'd be decidedly different !:biggrin

Ride what??

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Ride what??

Chip, you dogg you !

ride the GEE TEE, of course !!#@!!!:banana :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

PS: What else !? ... oh, boy....

lamboman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Atlanta area
ford20gt.jpg

Actually...I like it alot. It would match my anniversary Diablo!!

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Racer Lime is hot!:biggrin
It's my Gumby Edition!

racegt03.jpg

racegirl

asslesschaps.jpg

were these the chaps you were thinking of....?

sorry i couldnt find a more ambrosial model :lol

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
Actually...I like it alot. It would match my anniversary Diablo!!

Hey AJ gorgeous lambo! Did you place an order for a purple viper? Im a hugh fan of orange cars. I wish they would of made a Comp Orange GT. Comp orange is the color that came on the 03-04 cobras.

Last edited: