White or Heritage?

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
Well, it might be a go! (Woman agrees that the pool can wait another year...). :biggrin:

Problem is, she likes white with blue stripes, and I think I just might have the cojones to go for the heritage.

She says I'll be like "too-much-guy" in the heritage, but I argued that any color GT is audacious, no matter what, and that she has no problem cruising the sublime green 'Cuda, which is just a little audacious!

Plus, there's lots of white cars on the road, but there's only one that's blue and orange....

So: If I get white, will I be jealous of heritage, or if I get heritage, will I feel silly and wish I had white? Such a problem, I know....

What do ya think, heritage and/or white owners?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I chose White. My girlfriend would have chopped my balls off if I made her drive around in an orange and baby blue car. :lol

Personally, I love Heritage, but every color looks good on this car.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Heritage FTW...

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Buy her the white and yourself the Heritage - problem solved (no charge) :biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Split the diference and get the ever beautiful and most popular red/white stripes.

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Or better yet, the white, the Heritage, and the Red w/white stripes! :thumbsup

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Or have a 3M shop do your own personal combo... Red w/Gulf orange stripes would look.... ehh - different!!

:ack

Go Heritage, let the wife stay home - which will allow you to smile back at all the ladies eyeballing you as you cruice down the street...

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
It's a win/win proposition. You'll be happy with either but you'll be more unique if you get the heritage. I got the Tungsten which matches my Cobra perfectly and I'm happy with my choice. I bought my car locally right off the showroom floor but would have bought the heritage as well had my local dealer had one. This car could be chocolate brown and it would look awesome.
Good luck whatever you choose! BD40

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
Chocolate brown, eh? Hmmmmm.....

(just kidding!)

rsilverman

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2006
new jersey
My philosophy: You're already saying; "See my car", so bite the bullet and go all the way - get the Heritage!!

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Does this help?!

Attachments

• Goodwood 2.jpg
    Goodwood 2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 84

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Or this?

Attachments

• gt40_2.jpg
    gt40_2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 81

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Good job Vince and Neilda... :thumbsup
BD40

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
White Petunia said:
See if this picture helps you decide: (photo courtesy of racerx)

100_0705.JPG

Yes, that DOES make matters much clearer.... Standing in front of that selection, I'd have to say, "I'll take the blue and orange one!!!"

BTW: PLEASE tell me that pic is in front of a dealer or at an owner's gathering, and not a casual shot of one guy's GT collection! My brain might explode....

Oh, and.... this should be my sig...

CudaHollywoodSQUARE.jpg

Last edited:

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Picture was a get together here in Dallas in front of the Gaylord Hotel....Thats me, racer X and a couple of others...The Heritage has no substitute....the comments from all the people at Mid-America in Tulsa 2 weeks ago just reassure me that its awsome..

And looks really good going around the track :)

Matt :banana