Whipple 4.0 Supercharger polished.....special deal.....only 1 available.....brand new

Whipple 4.0 Supercharger polished.....special deal.....only 1 available.....brand new
Contact us for raging price on this one kit we have available......ready for immediate shipment!

GT40-Side3-Large.jpg

Jack @ MMP
jack@musclemotors.com
818-341-RACE x101​

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i sent you a PM and a email Jack. i currently got your X-pipe on my GT....

Sale Pending!

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Sale Pending!

more horsepower pending :cheers

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
more horsepower pending :cheers

Damm, Freddy your car is even going to be faster yet. You already passed my car with you old blower! :thumbsup

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
Clint - i am upgrading my exhuast too. i had the stock headers and cats with an X-pipe and now i am gonna put on Jet-Hot coated Borla headers with no cats and a Jet-hot coated Borla Muffler. gonna run a 3.75" pulley on the 4.0L > this should make at least 800 rwhp as this will generate ~ 19 psi of boost :cool

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Clint - i am upgrading my exhuast too. i had the stock headers and cats with an X-pipe and now i am gonna put on Jet-Hot coated Borla headers with no cats and a Jet-hot coated Borla Muffler. gonna run a 3.75" pulley on the 4.0L > this should make at least 800 rwhp as this will generate ~ 19 psi of boost :cool

That's a nice setup. Too bad that would never pass CA's smog police. Freddy if you move all of your belongings to CA you would be a felon big time!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I assume this would pass smog/registration in AZ?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005

I don't know what kind of testing is done in AZ. But with that setup unless you have some rear 02 simulator you won't pass the OBDII tests.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona

all my rides are registered to Pinal county. no emissions testing is required :biggrin

Last edited: