When, where and who NFGT

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
When does the application process start? Where do we get the applications? Who are they returned to?

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
January - details not known yet.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
As to the where, who etc, it's supposedly all on line.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ford chose to announce the allocation process at a Ford GT Forum event. Trust me, when the information is available to be made public, it will be here.

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Thanks. Was worried I missed something.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
If I would have seen your post first Waxer I would have replied the application is over & we are all awaiting word on our VINs! LOL

Ed

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
My application had 2 questions... what color do you want and where do you want it delivered... it was a no brainer

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Ford chose to announce the allocation process at a Ford GT Forum event. Trust me, when the information is available to be made public, it will be here.

So you are saying that we will be the second ones to know? :biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
You guys really surprise me .... You should know by now the Forum is going to be the best place to get the most up-to-date accurate info on the Ford GT New and Old.
You know DBK is connected and has been all Ford GT all the time... Forget what you hear at the dealers and magazines.. This is the place for the most accurate up-to-date info ,, January is coming soon ,Stay tuned,,, Same Bat time , same Bat channel.......

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
lets just wait until we get the word from the Ford GT Guru Sir Dave

Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
You guys really surprise me .... You should know by now the Forum is going to be the best place to get the most up-to-date accurate info on the Ford GT New and Old.
You know DBK is connected and has been all Ford GT all the time... Forget what you hear at the dealers and magazines.. This is the place for the most accurate up-to-date info ,, January is coming soon ,Stay tuned,,, Same Bat time , same Bat channel.......

Well stated!