When nuclear weapons are outlawed, only outlaws will have nuclear weapons...right!?

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Obama is telling us exactly what he will do to the military...

http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america

He plans to unilaterally disarm our nation.

The question is... for what?

And more specifically, for whom?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Wow, Obama wants the entire US to become slaves the those with nukes after we give them up! Without space weapons, our enemies can destroy our statelites rendering much of our superior weapons technology unless. Is this video for real? And I thought his economic policies were the most troubling.

:thumbsdow

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The guy is a ****ing clown. Excuse my language. It's just insane. This isn't a feel-good discussion for academics, this is the real world. You may get votes with philosophy majors at Tufts talking this junk, but I hope the rest of our citizens realize what a ridiculous prospect it is.

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
My favorite Obama site. http://www.barackobamaantichrist.blogspot.com/

On a more serious note.... walk into downtown Detroit without a gun or knife and flash 1000.00 and see what happens. Do it with a guy behind you with an assault rifle and see the difference. A strong show of the ability to apply force works. The problem is our military has not been properly used since 1945.

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Whats next banning Nuclear Power Plants?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
... I hope the rest of our citizens realize what a ridiculous prospect it is.

I dunno, Dave. They elected CLINTON twice, didn't they?:bored

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Obama is telling us exactly what he will do to the military...

http://www.macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/02/27/obama-plans-to-disarm-america

He plans to unilaterally disarm our nation.

The question is... for what?

And more specifically, for whom?

I hope & pray THIS lil' gem is played & replayed on Nat'l TV with the appropirate counter views added (just so even the DIMMEST on the other side "gets it").

'Sure hope McCane is boning up on all the idiocy Obama and the Dems in general have been spewing. He ought to be able to obliterate Obama in the debates with stuff like this.

(Now, if only McCane would WISE UP HIMSELF regarding drilling for oil here in the U.S. ... not to mention actually enforcing our immigration laws ... and actually securing our borders ...and...ah, skip it. :bored) ('Just how wuzzit he won the GOP nomination again?)

Edson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 28, 2007
Santa Monica
The United States is one of the five recognized nuclear powers under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty ("NPT"). It maintains a current arsenal of around 9,960 intact warheads, of which 5,735 are considered active or operational, and of these only a certain number are deployed at any given time. These break down into 5,021 "strategic" warheads, 1,050 of which are deployed on land-based missile systems (all on Minuteman ICBMs), 1,955 on bombers (B-52 and B-2), and 2,016 on submarines (Ohio class), according to a 2006 report by the Natural Resources Defense Council.[14] Of 500 "tactical" "nonstrategic" weapons, around 100 are Tomahawk cruise missiles and 400 are B61 bombs. A few hundred of the B61 bombs are located at seven bases in six European NATO countries (Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Turkey and the United Kingdom), the only such weapons in forward deployment.[15][16]

The us has 9,960 intact warheads, of which 5,735 are considered active or operational. The smallest warhead in the current arsenal is 165x more powerful than hiroshima. At a minimum we have 1,643,400 times more destructive power than them bomb we dropped on hiroshima. Probably enough.

I voted for bush senior, and twice for junior. As a republican, I think Obama is correct in this matter.

Cant we just talk about cars?

Edson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 28, 2007
Santa Monica
P.S. The Chinese have recently tested a ground based laser (2 months ago) that destroyed a Chinese satellite. Ground based weapons are a more serious threat to our satellites than space weapons.

Opps, sorry. Back to cars. How about that Kenne Bell supercharger?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
If Obama is elected I don't know what he will crater faster, the competitiveness of our economy, or our military strength. Now if you want to talk cars, listen the the speech he gave in OR about not driving your SUV anymore. BTW buy more clothing and bring a bathing suit to work in the summer.

:thumbsdow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJyFKuKqck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsEDFZx4fjQ

:bs

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
P.S. The Chinese have recently tested a ground based laser (2 months ago) that destroyed a Chinese satellite. Ground based weapons are a more serious threat to our satellites than space weapons.

Opps, sorry. Back to cars. How about that Kenne Bell supercharger?

How well do the laser weapons work during bad weather? They don't work well in heavy cloud cover! Just as you probably never will get a Lidar ticket during a thunder storm. Even with good weather you cannot target all of that you want with ground based laser unless you have bases around the globe.

Getting back to cars.

Kenne Bell or Whipple
Obama or McCain

In both cases the choice is clear!

Last edited: