What Vendors Can Do Mods At Rally?

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
I'm wondering who will be there and what type of mods can be done the week of the show..
I was thinking about the halon system from cool tech for one..

You never know what else I'll see and WANT on impulse :)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Rich and Dennis are here ON VACATION for once. They left the tools at home. That said, MMP has everything you need to do work and I did get a Stillen clutch shipped here. 12,000 miles of hard use and I think it probably won't make it through 2 track days and a road rally.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
With your car being on our transporter, it could get anything you would like, done at our shop on the trip home....

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
With your car being on our transporter, it could get anything you would like, done at our shop on the trip home....
Cool.. when will it arrive in SLC? I'll be in tomorrow around 5pm.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I'm wondering who will be there and what type of mods can be done the week of the show..
I was thinking about the halon system from cool tech for one..

You never know what else I'll see and WANT on impulse :)

I think that the vendors who will be there will be busy so if you are sure of what you want, contact them a.s.a.p. Also, Cool Tech (Kendall Pond), for example, may not have the parts you want unless he knows in advance to bring them for you. (Just my $.02 worth.)

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
All our cars are coming off the trailer Tuesday at noon.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Without Ryan, I am only certified to install license plate spacers.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Without Ryan, I am only certified to install license plate spacers.

Will you have the appropriate tools? :wink

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
All our cars are coming off the trailer Tuesday at noon.

I'll rent a car at the airport today then.. probably good to have it for the week anyway.
Not too many valet style restaurants in SLC and I don't like parking the GT just anywhere..

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Will you have the appropriate tools?

I never go anywhere where GT's are without a T27 Torx!

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
GT Guy Pre Rally

Rich and Dennis are here ON VACATION for once. They left the tools at home. That said, MMP has everything you need to do work and I did get a Stillen clutch shipped here. 12,000 miles of hard use and I think it probably won't make it through 2 track days and a road rally.

Thanks DBK. Yes, this year we are on vacation and we are planning on actually being able to socialize, IN person, with all of the members of the GT Forum this time.

We will try to help out as much as we can at the track but we didn’t bring any tools or parts, but we will be more than happy to perform ANYTHING at our home shop after the Rally. Who else better to work on these great cars other than the guys that were part of the original design team. Who else can say that they have a combined experience of 20 years on the Ford GT since the program started in 2001!!

We shipped our cars out early to do some WY sightseeing. We arrived in SLC on Sunday and headed for Yellowstone and did the entire loop of Yellowstone yesterday. Here are a few pics. See you all at the track Wednesday morning.
Also I apologize for missing most of my phone calls yesterday and today as we are out of cell phone range.

IMG_2892.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3121.jpg

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Holy cow! The last picture surprises me! I didn't know Sam was coming!

H

HHGT

Holy cow! The last picture surprises me! I didn't know Sam was coming!

Your an Ass Kendall...:biggrin

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Is that a dent in the right side rocker panel on the "60" car? I know of a couple of guys in Michigan who will work on it for you....

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I'll be at the track on Thursday with most of my "GT Tools" if anyone needs help or work.

See everyone there

Rich