What is your daily driver??

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
Fastest car in So Cal, the Prius. No sticker but I drive the carpool lane every day, saves me an hour a day. It's been years with no ticket. It's also great to park at Honda Center. Laugh if you must but it's great.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Caddy all the way . Vary between the 2009 CTS-V (556 HP ZR1 motor) and 2010 Escalade. Nothing against foreign stuff, I just choose to buy American (92 and 10 Vipers also) Altough I did have an 07 M5 briefly.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
March thu late October most days 08 convertible supercharged Shelby GT Mustang. November to mid march, Ford Raptor.

Stu

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Ford GT:driving::biggrin:cool I might have a few screwws loose but it sure is fun. :thumbsup less than a mile to work, almost no traffic, and the daily challenge of trying to try and get a speeding ticket before work. :devil:mad

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
In addition to the GT - the current arsenal consists of;

2009 CTS-V Loaded; Recaros - "My" everyday car
2011 Audi A3 TDI w/Titanium Package - Cindy's everyday car - although we carpool in this 3-4 days a week
2009 Chevy 2500 4WD Diesel Lifted & Tuned - Pulls the GT's around in the enclosed trailer
2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4-Door - VERY modified - Been to Utah several times to 4-wheel
2007 Featherlite trailer - playmate for the Silverado
2008 Subaru WRX STi -Cobb Stage 2; Ryan's daily driver
2006 BMW M3 - Lauren's Daily driver

The kids try to get the CTS whenever they can (I thought it was weird that they like this car so much.)
The Jeep and the truck are the go-to cars when it rains (both days of the year)

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
E63 AMG when the weather is nice
Mitsubishi Montero when a chance of rain

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
My Raptor! Just got back from a course in San Francisco. Great for driving the pot-holes downtown:thumbsup

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
GT
S65
Bentley

your such a pimp!

when I grow up I want to have a hair cut like mullet :)

I currently am dailying a sl55 unfortunately, used to have a M5 but the lease was up so now Im looking for a new daily, thinking about a vantage what do you guys think?

GTViperman

GT Owner
Jun 18, 2009
Northern California
Lexus IS 350 or Dodge 2500 Diesel pickup. It just depends on how bad the weather is.

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
I work in heavy construction every day and the guys at work call me the sleeper , I drive a 2001 mazda protege ( ugly gold in color no less ) regularly every day because it gets great mileage and I dont care if it gets scratched or dented , I am a regular guy and most days I dont even tuck my shirt in when at work , redneck you could say , just a guy who loves cars and really appreciates the driving experiences

I have the FORD GT and my SPF cobra tucked away nicely in their heated garages in my recently built dream house and get them out when I can

I might buy an old F150 if the weather gets bad this winter

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

I only drive Ford products. If Ford doesn't build it, I don't buy it. They are America's last independent auto maker and I want them to survive & prosper. Most days I drive a white Ford Taurus. It's fast, handles great, and police pay no attention to it. I can drive it over the speed limit and it still looks like I'm going slow. Park it anywhere without worry. Other days I drive a Ford 4x4 Expedition, and on occasion I drive my 2007 Shelby GT Mustang. I have a couple pristine restored vintage cars, 1965 Mustang and a 1980 CJ-5 AMC built V-8 Jeep but seldom drive them to work. On nice days I might take my Harley Davidson Road King to my store and on the best days, I drive the yellow TT Ford GT to work.

Chip

Last edited:

hollywoodstunts

GT Owner
Apr 25, 2009
Venice, CA
It's a Ford family here in Venice, CA.
2006 Ford GT
1999 Ford Crown Vic P-71 Police Interceptor. Dark gray with tinted windows, dual spots, and numerous roof mounted antennae.
1973 Ford F100
(I get through LA traffic faster in my retired LAPD narc car than I ever have in the GT. It's like the parting of the red sea. If you've ever wondered if the people going slowly in the fast lane are rude of not getting over, or just ignorant, the answer is rude. Because they move over immediately for the Crown Vic.) :biggrin:lol:rofl

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
your such a pimp!

when I grow up I want to have a hair cut like mullet :)

Sorry, won't work for you.....not enough hair on top. lol

If the Vantage is the v-12 model then yes, do it. If the Vantage is the V8 then big thumbs down.

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
One of these, in this color.... a Range Rover Vogue supercharged. I have a couple of other cars, but this is my day to day barouche.

112_0910_05z+2010_range_rover+rear_three_quarter.jpg

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Summer E90 M3, mixed in with a couple other Ford fun cars
winter BMW sport ute or 98 cummins P/U.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Out of a my choice of 20 Ford products.

DD 90% of the time is my New SHO with the Torrie tune.

I keep telling everyone this is so far ahead of anything you can buy today everyone should at least test drive one.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
After seeing Chip's response it dawned on me I do have another Ford--a 2007 F-150 that mostly sits at our Summer home. Sits for weeks --starts right up and runs like a champ. One of the most dependable vehicles I have ever owned.

JBG

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 25, 2006
Scottsdale
After 30 years of owning Chevy trucks and SUVs as my daily driver, I made the switch to Ford earlier this year. The 2011 F250 diesel is certainly my favorite :thumbsup

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
'04 JCW Mini Cooper S...nothing goes around city corners faster.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
They (Ford) are America's last independent auto maker and I want them to survive & prosper. ... On nice days I might take my Harley Davidson Road King to my store

Wasn't HD America's first government funded motors? Thank you Reagan. I'm just having fun with ya, Chip.

Buy American, unless something else is a lot cooler (shoot, I just blew my patriotic shpeel).