What is MSRP??

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Can someone please tell me what the sticker price would be on an '06 Tungsten color with all options except red calipers.....

Thanks,
MH

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Can someone please tell me what the sticker price would be on an '06 Tungsten color with all options except red calipers.....

Thanks,
MH

Unless there's something special about the fact it's "tungsten" - approx $166,200. WITH 'calipers: $166,945.

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
Does anybody know of one to be found still on MSO and for that price?? I would also consider a White and Blue but need to be an '06. Right now I have found one but it is quite a bit over sticker....

Thanks,
MH

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007
Not to steal your thread but I would like to know of any cars for msrp or less. New or used and any color but red or yellow.

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Not to steal your thread but I would like to know of any cars for msrp or less. New or used and any color but red or yellow.

AND JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH RED OR YELLOW??

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

:rofl :rofl :rofl 'Nuthin' a BLUE repaint wouldn't cure, Texas! :rofl :rofl :rofl

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion

Hey ............. you totally forgot black !
And is MSRP important now anyway ?

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Texas you just got railed :)

Those red and yellow cars in the garage must not be worth crap!...I'll be there in about 3 hours to take them off your hands :) Let me get my friend and we will fly on out and drive them back..heheheh

Good luck hunting guys..MSO your not going to find one under MSRP and probably not going to find one at MSRP now. I can tell you that even with
5K on my odo you couldn't have mine for under $200...

I'm reminded of all those people that said they would pick one up in a year or two for $100...I had to see people that can't get a car they want but then again you snooze you lose.

I think MSO cars are going to be over $200 pretty quick.

matt

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007
First off nothing is WRONG with red or yellow. I just do want the cops to see me from 2 miles away. I know its hard to go under the radar in a ford gt but I have to try. I was not one of the guys who was waiting for prices to fall, just didnt get into the ford gt until I rode in one yesterday. I was shocked how well the car was built and it was not a bad ride. I went out in a z06 a few weeks back and that car was brutal fast and loud etc. I did like that I thought the gt would be as loud and rough or worse. I hardly heard the blower and the guy driving took a corner I thought for sure the tail was going to kick out on and nothing. That car seems to suck to the road and GO! Well needless to say I want one now and may have to pay the price to get one so late but DAMN THAT WAS A FUN RIDE. I got in my sl65 and drove home sad wanting the ford gt. So any help from you guys would help since I KNOW you guys know where they are at and how much I should pay.

richardhead

GT Owner
Sep 19, 2006

Thanks,
MH

Any dealer with a car in stock has been paying at least $1,020/month or most likely more in floor planning costs (carrying interest) since one month after receiving the car. If delivered in September, he has a minimum of $8,200 in additional money beyond "net-net" invoice into the car. For a still available dealer car, this factor will be driving up the final sale pricing more than any other. At this point, the dealer has around $12,000 in gross margin to work with, including the "holdback" from Ford. Good luck with your search.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

SLOW !!!

[OK, I know your RED is a little faster than the other Reds in Texas.]

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Does anybody know of one to be found still on MSO and for that price?? I would also consider a White and Blue but need to be an '06. Right now I have found one but it is quite a bit over sticker....

Thanks,
MH

If you change your mind about it having to be an'06, there's an '05 white/blue on MSO at Pioneer Ford in Lynden, Washington, that you could pbly pick up for UNDER msrp... 360-354-1000.

I have NO interests in it's sale. 'Just "FYI".

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
If you change your mind about it having to be an'06, there's an '05 white/blue on MSO at Pioneer Ford in Lynden, Washington, that you could pbly pick up for UNDER msrp... 360-354-1000.

Hey Larry, do you know the price and does it have miles? I'm too lazy to call. I really don't know what the issue is with one year over the other. The '05 has better looking suspension pieces (billet) and a radiator screen, everything else is minuscule. I would be happy with either one. :wink

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007

I checked on this car and they "might take 175k" I heard that is is an early 05 car when the recalls were needed. I asked for more info and have not seen anything as of yet. I am looking at a few other cars but they all seem to be in the same price range anymore.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I checked on this car and they "might take 175k" I heard that is is an early 05 car when the recalls were needed. I asked for more info and have not seen anything as of yet. I am looking at a few other cars but they all seem to be in the same price range anymore.

Ha!:eek 'Last I heard (about 3 mo ago) they wanted to "unload" it! They must be reading up on prices in the GT mkt now!!!!! (Last July they'd have sold it to ME for under MSRP... but, I wanted a blue/white.)

Tony: Last I heard, it had about 100 miles on it. But, that was (again) last July.

Did they give you the car's Vin #, 'AMG? That'll pretty much tell you what's what.

Last edited:

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.

Dont you see how happy the RED cars are????:banana :banana :banana

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007

Ha!:eek 'Last I heard (about 3 mo ago) they wanted to "unload" it! They must be reading up on prices in the GT mkt now!!!!! (Last July they'd have sold it to ME for under MSRP... but, I wanted a blue/white.)

Tony: Last I heard, it had about 100 miles on it. But, that was (again) last July.

Did they give you the car's Vin #, 'AMG? That'll pretty much tell you what's what.

I didnt get much info, the guy I talked to was going to send me pics and get an exact price etc and never heard from him again. That is what I call great service for a 100k plus car!!

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007

What do you guys think of the price on this car?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
What do you guys think of the price on this car?

IIMHO........It's really what you think of the price, or what your willing to pay.

Many have paid waaaaaaaaaaaay over MSRP .

MSRP FOR THIS IS 167 K.

Last edited: