What did original car cover and bag look like?

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Team, did the original cover have a clear window over the rear hatch? Also, please describe sides and top. How about the bag...did it have logo or was it a blank black bag. thx. Tom

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Team, did the original cover have a clear window over the rear hatch? Also, please describe sides and top. How about the bag...did it have logo or was it a blank black bag. thx. Tom

The cover has a clear plastic window over the license plate area. I know that without looking.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina

Here is the bag- from Torrie. Its on fleabay......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Ford-GT...parel_Merchandise&hash=item19f4919098&vxp=mtr

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I have my cover on the car now. Can take a pic for you tomorrow.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Note: we're noticing some of the bags that come with the car cover are all of a sudden not coming in with the FORD GT logo on the bag. the bags only had the logo on one side but a few have come thru with nothing. have a call into the Ford supplier to see what's going on. that's not going to fly!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Covers were grey with black stripes. Only clear section is over the license plate. There is no clear section over the engine bay

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Here it is.

Last edited:

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
That pretty much answers it. I've never taken my cover out of the bag.

dtomaso1

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
Thats it.! It matches what i have. Norwood gt is working on the correct bag. Thx.