What are the odds

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
This morning just out getting a hair cut. Took the GT...and going down the road a red car pulled up right behind me a F40. At the next light, next to me on the right the F40 and on the left a black 599. It did stop a little traffic. We all pulled over at the next gas station and had a visit.

I wonder what the odds of that are, none of us were actually going anywhere in paticular, just great timing. It does make the day a little better too.:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Are you sure you weren't just dreaming? Too many Makers Marks?

hmg_57

GT Owner
May 6, 2007
Awesome, that would make my day !!

I'd say the odds are 0 here in Canada...

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
This morning just out getting a hair cut. Took the GT...and going down the road a red car pulled up right behind me a F40. At the next light, next to me on the right the F40 and on the left a black 599. It did stop a little traffic. We all pulled over at the next gas station and had a visit.

I wonder what the odds of that are, none of us were actually going anywhere in paticular, just great timing. It does make the day a little better too.:biggrin

Here is how this thread would have started if this was the Penthouse Forum and not the GT Forum:

This morning just out getting a hair cut. Took the GT...and going down the road a red car pulled up right behind me a F40 with a gorgeous blond in a low cut top. At the next light, next to me on the right the F40 with the blond and on the left a black 599 with an equally devastatingly hot brunette. The blond flashed me her "headlights" and shouted that if I could beat her and her friend to the next stoplight, the next stop was their house. As the light turned green and I laid into the accelerator I thanked God that I was driving a Ford GT.......:rofl:rofl:rofl

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
SKY - :thumbsup:thumbsup :cheers :banana Now you're thinking....

This morning all I had was C&C of NC where Xeius came with his new 599, Piko showed and saw a 1989 Masserati Twin Turbo!

Much rather dream of the Penthouse Letter version! :thumbsup