What a day!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
26 million pounds, and that before taxes, is not so much money that one should buy three of these. I'd think he has a lot more dough than that, it'd be pretty embarrassing to have to borrow money when you have all these. But to each his own. Btw, bald heads are great but this guy looks a lot like Humpty Dumpty. Just sayin

There was a quote credited to WC Fields. Half my fortune I spent on wild women and booze. The other half I wasted.

Also don't know if he had any other shareholders to split the dough with. Not something I would do if I had 26 MP minus taxes, but I'm more of a fiscal conservative than a car aficionado. I would rather own the new FGT and a La Ferrari and skip the other two.

Cobraguy

GT Owner
It has been my observation that if/when you unload a primary business for a large sum it's likely that business was generating large sums for a good period of time already...not always but generally so.
It appears they are intent on really enjoying these units....good on 'em!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
what a waste! if had that kinda of money I would just install a stripper pole in my private jet!

sr71

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2007
Calgary, Great White
what a waste! if had that kinda of money I would just install a stripper pole in my private jet!

That was a laugh out loud!

Relative cost of toys...Gulfstream 6 series...65 mil before you hang the Picasso in the lounge. What's a few million on cars.

33Bravo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 3, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
That was a laugh out loud!

Relative cost of toys...Gulfstream 6 series...65 mil before you hang the Picasso in the lounge. What's a few million on cars.

Lets see.... figure $8500 / hour. 400 hours / year........

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I know you have a stripper pole in your house though!

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
With all due respect, £920 for the painted key fobs? After I just dropped £750,000 on the car? I think I'd've told hem to $&@£ off.

It's a $450.00 option on my 911 Turbo S. Porsche nickels and dimes it's clients to death with a plethora of ridiculous options, then the value of the car sinks like a stone 10 minutes after you buy it...LOL