Wednesday night dinner at the Rally

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I've heard of you Hawaiian guys needing a match to celebrate. What where you trying to light Mr. Bloom?:eek:eek:eek

Tiki torches! It's just not a celebration without tiki torches! :banana

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
This was a very well executed dinner. Thanks Bony for setting this up. All the elegance and class of a wedding reception, mixed with all the color and camaraderie of the GT community. Food and wine were delightful, accommodations and service very smooth and as Aloha mentioned, the company par excellence.

Thank you. Randy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
My pleasure, glad it worked out as planned.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Awsum GT, sorry you missed it all. Yes, Bony was on best behaviour due to Mrs. Bony being ever present. Now have her personal cell phone number to report Bony's "variances" and sudden changes in member post counts.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Awsum GT, sorry you missed it all. Yes, Bony was on best behaviour due to Mrs. Bony being ever present. Now have her personal cell phone number to report Bony's "variances" and sudden changes in member post counts.

Speaking of best behavior, Dr. Frank, now that you have your bottle holders, who is going to be left to keep tabs on StormCat? :wink

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I got his cell # .
He's on a short leash !
I put my bottle holders in about an hour after being home !! Very nice !
The little storage piece from dbk is sweet ! Thank you David ,
Fine job this past week !

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Speaking of best behavior, Dr. Frank, now that you have your bottle holders, who is going to be left to keep tabs on StormCat? :wink

Bottle holders... I need bottle holders...

I can say now that I made the wrong choice going to our family event this weekend. I am SURE I would have had more fun at the GT event. I wish I could go back and make that decision again. I'm sorry I missed out on the GT auctions also. :frown:frown

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
Bony, thanks for setting up the dinner. Delicious food, attentive service, great companionship - well done! We're all grateful for the time and effort you put in to make it happen.