We need a so cal contingent!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I just looked over the current roster of 41 attendees to see four Southern California GT Forum members on the list: Tim, Kendall, Ralphie and me. ( I apologize if I missed somebody)

C'mon guys, I know we can do better than that! If you have attended a GT Rally you know you can't miss this one....and if you have yet to attend a GT Rally, then THIS IS THE ONE!

What say you brethren????

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
EXACTLY! HHGT, MidniteBlu, Apollo(s), and many others.... GIDDY UP!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
We are almost certainly going to get there at least for part of the Rally. We have reservations and are trying to figure out how to be there and in Oregon for my Niece's wedding... So far she has been unreceptive to changing her day.:bored

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
We are almost certainly going to get there at least for part of the Rally. We have reservations and are trying to figure out how to be there and in Oregon for my Niece's wedding... So far she has been unreceptive to changing her day.:bored

Delta has direct flights..............1 hour flight

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I will be there 25th,26th and 27th and fly back Sunday the 28th. Im still dwelling on sending my car up. Where is the roster APOLLO?

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I will be there 25th,26th and 27th and fly back Sunday the 28th. Im still dwelling on sending my car up. Where is the roster APOLLO?

Arya......DWELL NO MORE! You must have your car there! It would be total torture to be there following around everyone's GT in your rental Prius. :)

Like Kendall said......Kingman? AMB? Chris A? BMSoCal? HappyFeet? Atomic GT? DGCA? FlyGT40? Woboose? RVKing? MJSFRX? HollywoodStunts? Obeymyfast?

Last edited:
H

HHGT

30th Anniversary time..... but I'm trying

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Hello Fellow SoCals, I'm trying to make something work as I'd love to attend this amazing rally. As it stands right now, I have a company meeting from Aug 23-26. It is a national launch meeting so it hard to get out of. I might be able to sneak out a day early but wouldnt be able to make the drive there in time. I might have to fly in... is any one doing a trucking transport?

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
MJS and Sam you guys certainly have some mighty obstacles to overcome. We know you can make it happen! :)

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Ok Kevin. I look at the old rally pics and do realize, I would feel like a total loser not having my GT and enjoying it with y'all. I am now looking into possibly arranging to get my car there. Can anyone refer a good source for individual enclosed transport?

Also, can you guys tell me if there may be a dinner or last night even on 27th? I am scheduled to leave Sunday morning of 28th but if everyone is leaving on 27th, then I will also try and leave that evening.

Thanks,
A

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
EXACTLY! HHGT, MidniteBlu, Apollo(s), and many others.... GIDDY UP!

OK.....Old BLU is signed up and ready to drive.......GO BLU

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Ok Kevin. I look at the old rally pics and do realize, I would feel like a total loser not having my GT and enjoying it with y'all. I am now looking into possibly arranging to get my car there. Can anyone refer a good source for individual enclosed transport?

Also, can you guys tell me if there may be a dinner or last night even on 27th? I am scheduled to leave Sunday morning of 28th but if everyone is leaving on 27th, then I will also try and leave that evening.

Thanks,
A

Atta boy Arya, now you are talking!
Wish I could help you with transportation...I'm certain others will provide you with good references.
As far as something Saturday night, alot of fellas will be staying over, I'm sure there will be something going on...

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
OK.....Old BLU is signed up and ready to drive.......GO BLU

George, we knew you were gonna make it......Terry and I are going to trailer the GT up there on the 23rd, if that works out for you let's do it together.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
I have a room for the 23rd so I was thinking of leaving early and drive straight thru. Ten hours or so........Let's see who all from here we can gather.....GO BLU

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Arriving Tuesday, 08/23, probably early afternoon. Leaving Sunday, 08/28.

gt40 2

GT Owner
Jul 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I would love to attend this event - (from So Cal.) any suggestions on shipping the car there? I cant be showing up in a rental and 10 hours is a bit tough on me when I own a Cirrus (airplane) and can do this trip in 3 hours. Any suggestions on shipping the car to and from. ?

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I have a room for the 23rd so I was thinking of leaving early and drive straight thru. Ten hours or so........Let's see who all from here we can gather.....GO BLU

Me too George...are you driving the GT or putting it on a Trailer?

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I would love to attend this event - (from So Cal.) any suggestions on shipping the car there? I cant be showing up in a rental and 10 hours is a bit tough on me when I own a Cirrus (airplane) and can do this trip in 3 hours. Any suggestions on shipping the car to and from. ?

GT40 2, you and GEE-TEE are looking for the same type of service. Maybe you should touch base with him.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Me too George...are you driving the GT or putting it on a Trailer?

I'm driving the GT.........GO BLU

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I'm driving the GT.........GO BLU

I should have known George...you stud.

I drove to Rally 4 in Austin and this time am putting the BLU gal in the trailer. I'll start at 5:00 am and you can start at 7:00am and we'll meet Hilo Dave in Las Vegas for lunch!