TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Florida Chris said:
Heritage. #1714.

Everyone needs two. One to mod and one to save :biggrin

Plus I'm trying to average down my purchase price... :wink

"average down my purchase price..." Thats brilliant! Just what I needed to justify my second. Now if I can just find that yellow with stripes... :banana

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Chris - I want to be like you when I grow up!

CONGRATS!

Whats the mod's coming TT?

GTX1Soon

GT Owner
Sep 10, 2006
5 Year 60K Mile Warranty

Has anyone verified that Ford GTs purchased after July 14 carry the new 5yr 60K mile warranty?

GTsequel

Ford GT Fan
Mark IV Lifetime
May 29, 2006
Virginia
RE: New Warranty Terms on GT...

According to Lynn Arledge at the GT Hotline (866-742-3673), the GT is excluded from the new 5/60 powertrain warranty (surprise-surprise).

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2006
I need to correct myself (I do it all the time): I have spoken with the Ford Motor Credit (Administrator of the ESP) Regional Rep, and he admits the loophole that the Ford GT is NOT listed as ineligible. But they close the loophole by saying that the model is not listed in the PRICE BOOK, so we can not register a plan....

richardhead

GT Owner
Sep 19, 2006
I'm not sure what you are talking about, but on my GT's information on the MyFord.FordVehicles.com site it says I have a complimentary 5 year/60,000 mile warranty with my vehicle. See below:

"This warranty provides coverage for the engine, transmission and more. It includes no deductibles for repairs, and the warranty is fully transferable to future owners at no cost. You will also receive complimentary roadside assistance for the entire warranty period, including towing, fuel-fill and lock-out services.

The 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain limited warranty is part of our commitment to deliver more standard safety equipment, more advanced technology, more value, more enjoyment, and most of all, more satisfaction from all our vehicles.

We want everything about your Ford to work as hard as you do.

*See your Dealer for limited-warranty details. Includes 2006 and 2007 model year Ford products regardless of the launch date. 2007 model year Focus coverage will be greater. 2007 model year E-Series and F-Series (up to F-550) diesel engine warranty coverage is 5 years/100,000 miles. Unique hybrid components have 8-year/100,000-mile limited-warranty coverage. A 2006 MY Ford Vehicle sold on or after July 14, 2006 will be covered by a complimentary 5year/60,000 Miles Ford ESP Powertrain Care extended service contract with a $100 deductible. For 2007 MY Ford products the warranty is fully transferable with no deductible."