Wanted; Standard wheels

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Hi, anyone got a standard set of wheels they'd like to sell? I've got the optional, expensive ones, on the car and I'm thinking I'd like a set of the standard ones.
Tom
email; scylla66@yahoo.com

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Same here... the standard ones looks better...

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
I really like the standard wheels too... but mine came with the upgraded versions, and they're starting to grow on me.

mardyn

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Anyone? I'm still looking and ready to buy.
Tom

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
I'm still looking for a set of the standard wheels. I've got the upgrade wheels and would like to find a set of the standard ones. Anyone?
Tom

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Since we're on STANDARD WHEELS, does anyone know where to find a set of the wheels that were on the prototype? I know they are similiar to the standard but they are not the same and I would LOVE... let me say that again, I would LLLLLLOOOOVE a set of those prototype wheels with the big good year on the tires in white wall. Yeah!! I am a NASCAR addict... SORRY :ack

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
scylla6 said:
I'm still looking for a set of the standard wheels. I've got the upgrade wheels and would like to find a set of the standard ones. Anyone?
Tom
Try contacting Galpin Ford in Van Nuys California. www.galpinford.com They have a aftermarket business (sort of) w/ stock stuff as well. I was there the other day and they had the upgrade rims for sale. Sorry, don't have a number right now.

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
I have a set of standard wheels on a car at Accufab, My other wheels are getting powder coated. As soon as I get them back, I will be looking to sell.

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Thanks for the ebay tip, but WOW, VERY VERY expensive.
Tom

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
They sell for 6-800 each new

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Dunno, $500 a wheel doesn't sound so expensive for new in the box. I think stock wheels for my Viper are like $1,250 each.