Wanted; Front Spoiler

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Looking for a front spoiler for my GT. Any condition, dinged up or whatever is fine. I'm going to modify it anyway. Anyone have one they don't need?
Tom
email; scylla66@yahoo.com

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Talk to DBTGT. His trailer queen doesn't need it.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Just FYI, they are only about 150.00 new from Ford.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Just FYI, they are only about 150.00 new from Ford.

that appears conservative, to say the least...seeing how unexperienced drivers spin the babes off track....:bored

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
that appears conservative, to say the least...seeing how unexperienced drivers spin the babes off track....:bored

OK - now you did it, Made me do the work. So I was a little conservative, but ............... your apology here will be fine :biggrin

5G7Z-17626-AAA chin spoiler "list" at $178.52

I just had bought one for "stock" just in case.

dougnshari

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Derby, KS
Front spoiler

I have a new one with minor scuffs on bottom edge. I have a new one ordered due to me being very ANAL!!! Please call 316-788-5967 anytime. Thanks. Doug Kennedy

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I have a new one with minor scuffs on bottom edge. I have a new one ordered due to me being very ANAL!!! Please call 316-788-5967 anytime. Thanks. Doug Kennedy

Mr. "Anal" ...are you aware all you need to do to restore that spoiler with the "minor scuffs" to "prestine" is to take some fine sandpaper, sand those minor scratches smooth, and spray the sanded area with semi-gloss rattle can enamel?????? You'll never know the scratches were there!

No joke. "Try it. You'll LIKE it."

"MIKIE"

dougnshari

GT Owner
Dec 6, 2006
Derby, KS
Thanks for the info. I knew I could sand them out, but did not know how good it would turn out. Thanks.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
No joke. "Try it. You'll LIKE it."

"MIKIE"

Funny :thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Thanks for the info. I knew I could sand them out, but did not know how good it would turn out. Thanks.

Ya, no sweat.

And, you have to remember that the sanded & painted surface is UNDER the car where it's "in the dark" anyway so to speek. So, even if there were a SLIGHT difference in the "shade" of the new paint - NOBODY will ever notice it even if they stick their head down there & LOOKED for it. ( If you sorta "fog", or "blend" the new paint into the surrounding, non-scuffed area, the new paint really does "disappear" if you've used the right shade. USE SEVERAL THIN COATS ...not one tidal wave application...)

In the interest of "full disclosure", I - like you - am anal about this too, so, I have a spare "chin" IN THE BOX right now all ready to go in case of a disaster!:lol

ONE CAN NEVER BE TOO PREPARED!!!!! :willy

Last edited: