WANTED: Ford GT

tVan

Sep 27, 2007
I'm looking for a GT for my father, he is ready to buy!! We are open to different color combos and mileage....just let me know what you have and hopefully we can work out something. Call me anytime 409-790-0858

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Buy the Blue Moose car - so clean you can eat off the bottom of it.

tVan

Sep 27, 2007
Buy the Blue Moose car - so clean you can eat off the bottom of it.

I like it, but I don't think he wants a Heritage...

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
tVan you made yourself to be a Hypocrit :thumbsdow

I'll sell my Blk/ Slvr to your dad and buy the Moose car.... second thought no way, the Moose's will be car less then..

Nevermind..

Last edited:

tVan

Sep 27, 2007
tVan you made yourself to be a Hypocrit :thumbsdow

I'll sell my Blk/ Slvr your dad and buy the Moose car.... second thought no way, the Moose's will be car less then..

Nevermind..

haha true....i guess i should have been more descriptive. No Heritage and no Dark Blue, but we are open to all of the other colors!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
haha true....i guess i should have been more descriptive. No Heritage and no Dark Blue, but we are open to all of the other colors!!

NO MIDNITE BLUE???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I get it! You're both color blind!!!

tVan

Sep 27, 2007
NO MIDNITE BLUE???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I get it! You're both color blind!!!

maybe so, but when spending this much money you should buy what you really want.....:thumbsup

for what its worth, they all look good!

tVan

Sep 27, 2007
Just made a deal with Dryhole and we will be picking his up soon. He was a great guy to work with. Thanks to everyone who contacted me and helped with finding one!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
congrats, glad the site helped you... now might be a great time to become a financial supporter :)