Want to trade new 06 white GT for a red GT.

Automotive8r

Feb 8, 2007
Excuse me, but I believe Michael Jackson went from black to white.

charger440

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2006
Duluth, Georgia
Trade done

I have now traded my new white GT for a red one. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I have now traded my new white GT for a red one. Thanks to everyone who responded.

I guess next week you will want to trade the red one for a clean 69 or 70 Boss9?

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
wtt my gt500 for a GT.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
wtt my gt500 for a GT.

Good luck....:ack

charger440

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2006
Duluth, Georgia
Trade

No more trading, I wanted a red GT, I got it, and it is a keeper, end of story.

Roger Vincent

GT Owner
May 31, 2006
Bowling Green, KY
Good for you Charger.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Good for you Charger.

Agreed! Glad you got what you really wanted. Red definitely rules!

dgussin1

Jul 6, 2006
Chicago, Il
Good luck....:ack

lol :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Contact Mark aka Fubar, you might get a straight across the board trade for a black one, then ask Jason to rub out some of the wear marks. :)

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Red has gotten a bum rap because it was the color they made the most of and as someone said a while back "they made a ton of them". However, I wouldn't exactly call 1000 red GTs world wide is a "ton" of them. With attrition at 10 to 20% since production ended theres what...800 left?

Fact is the car is just #@!@#$% awesome in red and was the color used in the "Its the one" campaign. It just compliments the car wonderfully.

I love all the colors but wouldn't change my red for any other color.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
No more trading, I wanted a red GT, I got it, and it is a keeper, end of story.

Darn i had this old hemi Charger and rag top Hemi cuda to trade but.....I hear yah no more trading.:rofl

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
You definitely got the best color Charger!:thumbsup

Seth Wolins

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2007
Conifer, CO
Olaf, do you still have your white car and are you wanting to sell it? If so, please call me at 614-214-7623. Thank you, Seth

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I want to trade my new white with blue stripes 2006 GT for a red with white stripes GT.

I have recently listed on the GT Forum wanting to trade a 1970 Boss 429 on a red with white stripes GT. I have now traded the Boss 429 for a GT, but it is white with blue stripes. I now want to trade to a red GT.

My white car is a late 2006 with no miles. It is still on a MSO, it has never been titled. It would be an excellent car for a collector who wants to perserve one, as it has never been cosmetically dealer prepped.

The car still has all the plastic on the interior.
It has all the interior labels still in place.
The stuff in the trunk is still in the unopened plastic bags.
All the factory stickers are still on the windshield, seven stickers in all.
The window sticker has never been attached to the car. (I have it).
My new GT has 12 miles on the odometer.

I am interested in trading for a new or used clean 2005 or 2006 red with white stripes GT, with no or low miles. I am in the Atlanta area.

Olaf, 404 444 4242

I just received a call from a referral from another forum member this morning who just sold his White/Blue striped 2005, and desparately wants to buy another white/blue but can't find one. He doesn't have a red one to trade but wants to buy a white car. Send me a private message, and I can give you his name and phone number.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I just received a call from a referral from another forum member this morning who just sold his White/Blue striped 2005, and desparately wants to buy another white/blue but can't find one. He doesn't have a red one to trade but wants to buy a white car. Send me a private message, and I can give you his name and phone number.

NEVER MIND! I JUST SAW THAT HE SENT YOU A REPLY IN THE POST JUST BEFORE MINE (HIS FIRST POST!) Oh well Seth, you know I am looking out for you!

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
Proceed with Caution!

With attrition at 10 to 20% since production ended theres what...800 left?
Talk like that got me on the "Troublemaker list" over here...:rofl